⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right he has. Great to see him use it more, and add on to it. The drive right, spin/pivot into the fadeaway is phenomenal. It is hard to fathom a guy like Carlisle would want to hold back on higher percentage shots. I would think he’d encourage it.

Carlisle seems to have gone all in on the “modern game”. I’ll give him credit for adapting - but Luka is just doing what’s he’s told, he’s got more in the bag.

But I agree, Luka mid range post up is lethal. He has the footwork, strength, and the ability to shoot a high arching shot if necessary.

The Nuggets quietly snuck into the 3-spot. Denver has been balling and I don’t think the Clippers have engaged in gamesmanship yet but isn’t this a nice spot for them? They can try and bank on Dallas or maybe Portland getting the five seed and avoidthe Lakers until the WCF (if either of them make them that far)?

The Nuggets quietly snuck into the 3-spot. Denver has been balling and I don’t think the Clippers have engaged in gamesmanship yet but isn’t this a nice spot for them? They can try and bank on Dallas or maybe Portland getting the five seed and avoidthe Lakers until the WCF (if either of them make them that far)?

Ty’s been doing some curious things with the Clippers rotations the last few games, but I don’t think it was because they were ok with sliding to 4 when they had a chance at 1 or 2. They just haven’t played well for a while. Thinking constant changing of line-ups and guys being in-and-out is catching up with them.

I haven’t seen much in MPJ’s bag besides just elevating wherever he happen’s to be on the court and getting his jumper off, but because he’s 6’10 with bounce and can shoot the hell out of the ball, seems to be all he needs right now :lol:

Don't mess with the basketball Gods to manipulate the standings.

Clippers did it back in 06 to get Denver in round 1 and did win that series. But it might have been the basketball gods taking vengeance in the next round against Phoenix when Mike Dunleavy inexplicably inserted Daniel Ewing late in the game for a critical defensive stop and he gave up a 3 to Raja Bell. :stoneface:

Dog , he played in the g league and is a pro as well. Some injuries that are supposed to be minor just linger and you gotta live with it

I don’t care if he were an all star. To compare to LeBron with all we know of the way he takes care of himself, and how durable he has been, is laughable.

Athletes like tiger woods, barry bonds, alex rodriguez and michael jordan are privileged to different doctors.

LeBron is gonna play more minutes in NBA history . He’s creeping up to 40. Every little injury is of course gonna hurt more. Father time is undefeated.

“2 ECF Made” :lol:

“One of the Greatest Two-Way Players Ever”
1619975246308.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom