⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
"greatest 8th seed ever "

got louder after they took game 1...

and then, well
When they won game 1
1619803296225.gif

couple games later

1619803371914.gif
The narratives Bron and the media created for his opponents last postseason were absolutely absurd.

Blazers - greatest 8-seed of all-time
Rockets - greatest show on hardwood (Bron literally compared them to the late 90s Rams teams that were called the greatest show on turf)
Nuggets - comeback kids
Heat - best 3-8 in basketball

I don't think that title was less meaningful than any other title but there was a concerted effort to not discount that chip for Bron and the Lakers from the jump :lol:

The narratives Bron and the media created for his opponents last postseason were absolutely absurd.

Blazers - greatest 8-seed of all-time
Rockets - greatest show on hardwood (Bron literally compared them to the late 90s Rams teams that were called the greatest show on turf)
Nuggets - comeback kids
Heat - best 3-8 in basketball

I don't think that title was less meaningful than any other title but there was a concerted effort to not discount that chip for Bron and the Lakers from the jump :lol:

These are all facts...toughest ring of all time.

2nd toughest was coming back from 3-1. Bron has 2 of the most impressive championships in the past 50 years.

Alright I'm done. I hope this nukes the thread, I will be back when Bron and Lamelo touch the floor again so I can enjoy hoops. Been so depressing.

These are all facts...toughest ring of all time.

2nd toughest was coming back from 3-1. Bron has 2 of the most impressive championships in the past 50 years.

Alright I'm done. I hope this nukes the thread, I will be back when Bron and Lamelo touch the floor again so I can enjoy hoops. Been so depressing.
That man built a school..... I’m gonna co-sign all the narratives forever :lol:

I think those narratives sprung more from dudes being on the “anybody but the Lakers” tip rather than trying to male the ring seem more impressive.

In 2017, Giannis finished 7th in MVP voting at 42-40 good for 6th place in a lousy eastern conference. What were they thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom