⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOODT seeing all these guys coming byke with the playoffs weeks away.

No timetable on Kiwi and Harden?

that's gotta be his little brother or something...

hope dude went at him like this when it was his turn

ClassicFormalBullmastiff-max-1mb.gif

If it was his little brother, that would be even more reason to give him the hands and I say that as someone with two little brothers.

GOODT seeing all these guys coming byke with the playoffs weeks away.

No timetable on Kiwi and Harden?

The last Clippers game Kawhi was upgraded from "out" to "doubtful", so I think he's getting close. Not expecting to see him against Denver tomorrow though.

No idea about Officer Jim.

I wish a ***** would beam me in the head with the ball like that. Even the normal way And 1 guys do jt can hurt but that **** is disrespectful. I dont even know if I'd fight, I live in the South you can get a gun easier than you can get a drivers license or a non chain slice of Pizza. Place is getting wetted, shorty doo wop and any of his peoples who was there and might have laughed. Literally to go nowhere and dribble spasticly in place then badly brick a 3. I might go find his coach and shoot him also

I wish a ***** would beam me in the head with the ball like that. Even the normal way And 1 guys do jt can hurt but that **** is disrespectful. I dont even know if I'd fight, I live in the South you can get a gun easier than you can get a drivers license or a non chain slice of Pizza. Place is getting wetted, shorty doo wop and any of his peoples who was there and might have laughed. Literally to go nowhere and dribble spasticly in place then badly brick a 3. I might go find his coach and shoot him also
73C28650-9F10-41D4-81A2-1CC3DC732177.gif

mans talking about committing a mass shooting over a basketball game

Today's Generation Z and Milennial players are soft. Wilt was out here killing mountain lions with his bare hands, having sex with a mathematically impossible amount of women #norefractoryperiod, catching a 3 hr train each way from PHI to NYC and back, and still played every second

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

More that the shot to the dome, dudes handles really weren’t great, decent ball handler, but doing all the **** fast didn’t look effective, like the defender didn’t even seem shook, dude did a lot movement in one damn spot. To me that’s just wasted energy. Then the whole ball thing off the head……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom