⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good or bad I'm done predicting what these dudes are gonna do.

We so up and down and the schedule is so weird it's hard to predict anything.

I think we got a decent shot at 5th but I don't really care because I just want health and no play in
Three back-to-backs in the last 10. Porzingis, Kleber, Luka all nursing little nagging stuff.

Washington, Brooklyn, Miami over the next week. And for whatever reason we ******** hard against Sacramento.

Not counting on moving up at all. Feels like it's gonna be a dog fight to stay outta 7 even as bad as Portland has been.

177809677_4660601550634999_859433730956529680_n.jpg
Influence

Yeah. How is Gobert up there over D Mitch?
Why's Wardell still on there?

Wavy must have NBA.com connects or something.

Nah but in all seriousness, I guess they believe that Gobert's DPOY presence > Mitch's offense. As for Steph, he is putting up similar numbers to his unanimous MVP season but he's just surrounded with trash hence the 10 seed.

Not defending either, just presenting the likely the POV of the creators of this list.

Steph should definitely be on there. Without him, they're worse than the Rockets. He's actually keeping them in the playoff picture with a pretty bad roster in the better conference.

Steph should definitely be on there. Without him, they're worse than the Rockets. He's actually keeping them in the playoff picture with a pretty bad roster in the better conference.

Nah. Can't be rewarding mediocrity with MVP votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom