⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel you. Have had hoops on the ipad.

Last year's draft was absurd though. Sob stories galore. Folks not trying to see that.
The fact that someone thought that was the wave while we were a month into a global pandemic and nationwide quarantine where folks were struggling and looking for positivity is beyond me.

I don't think it'll happen because I don't trust the Pelicans, but after tonight they'll be 3 games behind the Dubs for 10th with a 2 game set at home coming up at the beginning of next week against them and another game in SF right before the season ends.

Need Zion to beast for the home sweep to make things interesting.

The Thunder at home don't even look like an NBA team against the Pels. The Pels are playing poorly and are blowing them out

I guess lineup right now is Ty Jerome, Theo Maledon, saiah Roby, Samuel Deck, and Moses Brown so they basically aren't.

The Thunder at home don't even look like an NBA team against the Pels. The Pels are playing poorly and are blowing them out

I guess lineup right now is Ty Jerome, Theo Maledon, saiah Roby, Samuel Deck, and Moses Brown so they basically aren't.

The Raptors second unit is composed of all guys I’ve barely/never heard of and Rodney Hood. I think we’re going to get that from a few teams as this season closes out.

I drove passed a popular downtown restaurant called The Collective. It's a moderately snooty, mostly hippie upper middle class white part of town generally, and it was like hella luxury cars outside and 98% black populace, overflowing outside the restaurant onto the patio to include some specimens who clearly arent from here and they had the doors open to the outside for the first time ever. I was 1000% sure it's a Thunder player in that mix probably bought the venue, drove by 47x did not see anybody I recognize. It was some tall, big bruthas there like I said with some straight 10s, but I dont know. Could just be some ****** who work out

tldr: not even worth reading, just concurring the Thunder is/are a bunch of nobodies right now

I drove passed a popular downtown restaurant called The Collective. It's a moderately snooty, mostly hippie upper middle class white part of town generally, and it was like hella luxury cars outside and 98% black populace, overflowing outside the restaurant onto the patio to include some specimens who clearly arent from here and they had the doors open to the outside for the first time ever. I was 1000% sure it's a Thunder player in that mix probably bought the venue, drove by 47x did not see anybody I recognize. It was some tall, big bruthas there like I said with some straight 10s, but I dont know. Could just be some ****** who work out

tldr: not even worth reading, just concurring the Thunder is/are a bunch of nobodies right now
Why didn’t you go in and ask, playa

i just drove by a bunch of times and took creeper pics and speculated. Seemed like the better decision. I did ask the next day, a guy at Evolve Burger told me it was just a nice day so they opened the bay doors and no special party, guess all the blacks just decided to pull up deep which seemed to repel most of the regular whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom