⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are blazers legit? They've had some nice wins this season.

But they have some nice wins every season

Are blazers legit? They've had some nice wins this season.

But they have some nice wins every season
Nobody knows. As streaky as any other year so far. But we've also missed CJ for most of the season and Nurk's still out, so we'll know if Portland is for real or not when he gets back.

As a blazer fan, unless Nurk magically comes back as his pre leg break self, they’re gonna be second round at best.

Perimeter defense is terrible and they tend to get lost in switches way too often leading to open 3s.

Mavs/Blazers bout to throw down a 140-135 kinda night

Started to point out how stupid it was to blow that OKC by resting Luka when CJ and Dame destroyed us on the 2nd nights of a back to back but we are going to end up in the 6th seed at best either way.

I think if the bracket breaks right for POR (avoiding the Lakers) they have enough to get to the conference finals for sure.

As a blazer fan, unless Nurk magically comes back as his pre leg break self, they’re gonna be second round at best.

Perimeter defense is terrible and they tend to get lost in switches way too often leading to open 3s.
what was the circumstance that led to them in the WCF in 19?

I saw a tweet asking if he was 1st ballot (cc: 703 hwy 703 hwy ) with a very interesting stat - of those 11, he’s the only one without a ring or MVP. Here’s the list: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Dirk Nowitzki, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O’Neal, Moses Malone, Elvin Hayes and now Carmelo Anthony.

I wonder if he got a ring from chasing if that would improve his 1st ballot candidacy. He’s a FA after this season so the ball is really in his court. Portland is a nice lil situation because he gets meaningful minutes in a defined role and they were the team who gave him a chance to come back after being blackballed.

I saw a tweet asking if he was 1st ballot (cc: 703 hwy 703 hwy ) with a very interesting stat - of those 11, he’s the only one without a ring or MVP. Here’s the list: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Dirk Nowitzki, Wilt Chamberlain, Shaquille O’Neal, Moses Malone, Elvin Hayes and now Carmelo Anthony.

I wonder if he got a ring from chasing if that would improve his 1st ballot candidacy. He’s a FA after this season so the ball is really in his court. Portland is a nice lil situation because he gets meaningful minutes in a defined role and they were the team who gave him a chance to come back after being blackballed.
Imagine he should be at 28/ 28500 by now if he wasn’t semi exiled

Imagine he should be at 28/ 28500 by now if he wasn’t semi exiled
Bruh - that’s exactly what I was thinking! Had it not been for that blackballing, he’d be knocking on the door of Top 10 (past Shaq at ~28,500) by the end of this season or early next season.

How many more seasons do we think Melo has? His game doesn’t rely on a ton of athleticism like a D-Wade or Bron and his body is fresher than his years of experience indicate because of his sabbatical. I think he could do 2, maybe 3 more but it depends how small of a role he would be willing to take towards the end.

I was just looking at the scoring list.

if Melo can catch Shaq at 8. I think he can solidify a top 10 scorer ever spot for EVER. That would be an awesome accomplishment and a dope list to be on with regards to who else is there.

KD the only other active player capable, thats even close to getting into the top 10.

Ew3VW16UYAYTLLU

I was just looking at the scoring list.

if Melo can catch Shaq at 8. I think he can solidify a top 10 scorer ever spot for EVER. That would be an awesome accomplishment and a dope list to be on with regards to who else is there.

KD the only other active player capable, thats even close to getting into the top 10.
I agree. Biggest thing with KD up until this point and even moving forward is injuries. He definitely has/had Top 10 potential, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom