⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like folks are turning on Trae. With the exception of 3 less PPG, numbers are damn near identical to his all star campaign yesterday. I guess everyone just expecting more winning with him and their young core having another year under their belt l. get the effect injuries/COVID had on them but 9th worst record in the league, though?

I feel like folks are turning on Trae. With the exception of 3 less PPG, numbers are damn near identical to his all star campaign yesterday. I guess everyone just expecting more winning with him and their young core having another year under their belt l. get the effect injuries/COVID had on them but 9th worst record in the league, though?

In my honest opinion I felt like the Hawks best bet to take a jump hinged on Hunter and Reddish. Deandre has actually showed some improvement before he got hurt. Cam on the other hand....

The Hawks need to pay John Collins and quit playing.

I hope we do but if it has to be a max I understand if we don’t. Despite his big game last night the season on the whole he’s looked more like a very good to great 3rd option than a go to 2nd best guy on a team.

I think people overestimated how many more wins the young core with another year of experience by themselves was capable of. Granted the young core + Capela since that’s basically what the team been this season has equaled more wins compared to how bad they where last year. 34 games in this year 14-20 last year 34 games in 7-27. But as far as the amount of wins needed to make that jump to a 8th seed and playoffs the added FA where gonna be more important to that short term progress than the young cores growth and the FAs haven’t come thru for various reasons

I hope we do but if it has to be a max I understand if we don’t. Despite his big game last night the season on the whole he’s looked more like a very good to great 3rd option than a go to 2nd best guy on a team.

I think people overestimated how many more wins the young core with another year of experience by themselves was capable of. Granted the young core + Capela since that’s basically what the team been this season has equaled more wins compared to how bad they where last year. 34 games in this year 14-20 last year 34 games in 7-27. But as far as the amount of wins needed to make that jump to a 8th seed and playoffs the added FA where gonna be more important to that short term progress than the young cores growth and the FAs haven’t come thru for various reasons

Hawks need a nice little run, perfect time for a 6 game win streak after ASG Armada.

Can only hope but these dudes ain’t won back to back games since January :lol: Really struggling to string even two wins together

Can only hope but these dudes ain’t won back to back games since January :lol: Really struggling to string even two wins together

Gallo going like 0/9 on threes ain’t helping, that was pitiful.

All jokes about Trae Young aside, I think the Hawks can do it. Led by him obviously. That run needs to happen.

Wonder if any coaches get fired during the break coming up.

Cough Lloyd Pierce and Puke Walton.

Lamelo so nice i‘m starting to hear talk of MJ being a good owner.

4942447A-86C5-4C07-BC92-D401BA3137F8.gif
"And with the third pick, I made the Earth sick.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom