⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
this new trend on the internet of everyone trying to seem like they’re the most honorable perfect person ever is terrible lol

It’s a new day y’all, so make sure you don’t reiterate that Kyrie’s idea for a guy with rape accusations being the logo is a ****ing terrible idea, because you’ll get called a habitual line stepper.

Man what......

I just don’t see the logic behind the accusations of Kobe from Denver not fitting into the argument that he should be the logo. I said Kyrie is dumb, we know this, sure I did it aggressively. I think if you read more into it than that then that’s kind of unfortunate.

Just realized that the Warriors have the Wolves 2021 pick (top 3 protected). Thats nuts.

Yeah, will tip the trade in the favor of the Warriors 100% if they’re able to get that pick this year.

And if they don’t it’s unprotected next year, so even if it doesn’t go to them this year, Minnesota has to at least figure out how to be an average team in 2021-22 when they’d give it up.

What can the sixers or clippers even offer for Lowry?

I ain’t gon lie as a lakers fan I would be shook if the clippers got Lowry lol. He’d be phenomenal in Philly too.

Idk how we keep getting mentioned in these deals :lol:

Simmons has played all his minutes at PG this season, so with Lowry he’d just move to PF? And they could run a two-guard corners offense at the top at times.

My *****, I can pull receipts pretty easily. I’m not going to do that :lol:.

I said wiseman is good. And will be nice in the future. But if I was GSW, I’d trade him for Jarret Allen. Who’d boost this team to a top 5 team immediately.

How is that whining. Stop lying on this damn site man 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.
Pull em then n_ :lol:

Draymond is a hell of a passer. He is getting some super easy assist because of gravity Steph brings. It’s been explained to you all time and time again. When two go with Steph on a pin down, transition, or stick with him as a screener... and Draymond isn’t even looking at the basket, but finds a cutter...that is due to Steph’s doing. Or trapping Steph at half court...and a 4 on 3.

No other guard or player in this league would allow Draymond to have these opportunities, despite his gift for passing. Because they simply don’t move, screen or pose the off ball threat that is only unique to Steph. Y’all don’t value moving without the ball, and it shows.

It’s called being a point guard. Not an assist guard.
this. this was exactly what is happening with GSW right now. to be honest, last season shows exactly the importance of Curry in the Warriors offense. where did exactly GSW placed last season? dead last. with their previous roster, they should have been good enough to win atleast 30 games. instead, we saw how bad Draymond really is without a star on the team.

Whom they clowned, too. Funny.
"Whom"
yst45.jpg

Do we have NBA Finals dates with the regular season going into mid May?

And it’s funny, because the dubs now lead the league in assist. Despite having only 2 capable passers...and one scoring/playmaking threat in Steph.

People still don’t understand why that is :lol:. They have a top 4 defense, and middling offense right now, due to the worst spacing in the league. Their offense should improve, as Oubre gets a lil better and they gel as a team.

Majority of this board and the national media spent a week questioning if Steph can “carry a team”. Now people are pretending like he isn’t doing exactly that, because of a “resurgent Wiggins” and draymond.

Whom they clowned, too. Funny.
I see you've moved on from being an A&R and switched to being a sports Agent full time. Keep getting them checks.

My *****, I can pull receipts pretty easily. I’m not going to do that :lol:.

I said wiseman is good. And will be nice in the future. But if I was GSW, I’d trade him for Jarret Allen. Who’d boost this team to a top 5 team immediately.

How is that whining. Stop lying on this damn site man 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.
Jarret Allen would be a really nice addition for the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom