⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second best ball-handler in the league can't handle being the primary ball-handler.
Has Steph ever been the primary initiator of the GS offense or sole and only ball-handler on the team?

:lol: @ Wavy and his wall of tears PLEASE RESPECT STEPH!!??

Has Steph ever been the primary initiator of the GS offense or sole and only ball-handler on the team?

Only ball handler on the team, no. But lets not confuse Draymond running secondary action alongside Steph as a deficiency towards Steph.

The primary initiator of the offense? IDK if this is a serious question, the entirety of GSW's offense is based around Curry. He just doesn't have the ball in his hands constantly but the team moves as far as he takes it. Even with KD there it was still a Curry centric offense

Yes he has. Especially under mark Jackson. And he’s doing it right now, again.

You wanna see him hold the ball at the top of the key for every possession? :lol:.

you know there is way more to basketball than that, and the point is to leverage your best players unique skills to make other players better?

Like I said....YALL were the ones that clowned this Warriors roster and said they would be horrible. Now you’re moving the goal posts,

Yall know Draymond is GS's point guard. Quit playing.

Draymond is a hell of a passer. He is getting some super easy assist because of gravity Steph brings. It’s been explained to you all time and time again. When two go with Steph on a pin down, transition, or stick with him as a screener... and Draymond isn’t even looking at the basket, but finds a cutter...that is due to Steph’s doing. Or trapping Steph at half court...and a 4 on 3.

No other guard or player in this league would allow Draymond to have these opportunities, despite his gift for passing. Because they simply don’t move, screen or pose the off ball threat that is only unique to Steph. Y’all don’t value moving without the ball, and it shows.

It’s called being a point guard. Not an assist guard.

All this crowing about the Dubs is funny. They'll be a play in tourney team like most had them at the beginning of the season, they aren't really playing above their heads at all.

Heard Nick Wright on the Dan Patrick Show this morning talking about Kyrie’s tweet about the NBA logo. Said one reason the league isn’t inclined to make a change is because they already own the logo with the West likeness and can use it all they want for free. If they use someone else, that person (or his estate) will have to get a royalty on everything on which the new logo appears. I wonder if that’s more a rationalization than a real reason? Like if the NBA approaches Vanessa about making Kobe the figure on the logo, is she really going to try to get a bunch of money out of it? I doubt it.

lawdog1 lawdog1 there was general concern sometime last year that Nike and Vanessa/Bryant's estate would not be able to reach an agreement on using Kobe's logos etc... They ended up reaching an agreement but the possibility existed of shoes being released with none of Kobe's logos, signatures, etc...

Nike have done this in the past with some of their retro offerings. I'm a firm believer that the athlete should be paid if their signature shoe is re-released. :smh: :smh: :smh:

What can the sixers or clippers even offer for Lowry?

I ain’t gon lie as a lakers fan I would be shook if the clippers got Lowry lol. He’d be phenomenal in Philly too.

Yes he has. Especially under mark Jackson. And he’s doing it right now, again.

You wanna see him hold the ball at the top of the key for every possession? :lol:.

you know there is way more to basketball than that, and the point is to leverage your best players unique skills to make other players better?

Like I said....YALL were the ones that clowned this Warriors roster and said they would be horrible. Now you’re moving the goal posts,
The thing is you keep using this “YALL” argument when EYE haven’t said anything negative about the Warriors roster and if YOU paid more attention its yourself and the Warriors of Wardell constantly complaining about this roster...You was just in here whining about trading the #1 pick.

It’s a new day y’all, so make sure you don’t reiterate that Kyrie’s idea for a guy with rape accusations being the logo is a ******* terrible idea, because you’ll get called a habitual line stepper.

I ain’t gon lie as a lakers fan I would be shook if the clippers got Lowry lol. He’d be phenomenal in Philly too.
Green/Scott/Bradley as salary filler
+
Shake OR Maxey (preferably maxey)
+
picks (2nd if they want Maxey, 1st if they don’t)

Only ball handler on the team, no. But lets not confuse Draymond running secondary action alongside Steph as a deficiency towards Steph.

The primary initiator of the offense? IDK if this is a serious question, the entirety of GSW's offense is based around Curry. He just doesn't have the ball in his hands constantly but the team moves as far as he takes it. Even with KD there it was still a Curry centric offense

And it’s funny, because the dubs now lead the league in assist. Despite having only 2 capable passers...and one scoring/playmaking threat in Steph.

People still don’t understand why that is :lol:. They have a top 4 defense, and middling offense right now, due to the worst spacing in the league. Their offense should improve, as Oubre gets a lil better and they gel as a team.

Majority of this board and the national media spent a week questioning if Steph can “carry a team”. Now people are pretending like he isn’t doing exactly that, because of a “resurgent Wiggins” and draymond.

Whom they clowned, too. Funny.

To make the salaries work, I think it would have to be Lou Will, Pat Bev and one of the guys the Clippers have on a rookie deal, like Kabangele. Unless they can get another team involved.

If we give up any other main rotation players to get Lowry, I think it would end up being basically a lateral move that doesn’t make the team that much better.

Philly winning it all if they somehow get chubs.
I wouldn’t go that far but it’s a significant boost. Add a guard who can play off Simmons as well as run the offense on ball, can lead the 2nd unit and get Dwert easy buckets

closing lineups of Lowry, Simmons, Thybulle, Harris, Embiid is tier 1 defensively (especially if they mix in a 2-3 zone

You trading Maxey for Lowry but not Harden?

(Yes I know Harden was not going to be a Sixer)
I wasn’t trading Maxey AND Simmons for Harden. I’d rather keep Maxey buy if one of Thybulle, Milton or Maxey had to go, everyone would prefer Maxey. Thybulle makes their defense OP and Shake gives them more shooting next to FVV

The thing is you keep using this “YALL” argument when EYE haven’t said anything negative about the Warriors roster and if YOU paid more attention its yourself and the Warriors of Wardell constantly complaining about this roster...You was just in here whining about trading the #1 pick.

My *****, I can pull receipts pretty easily. I’m not going to do that :lol:.

I said wiseman is good. And will be nice in the future. But if I was GSW, I’d trade him for Jarret Allen. Who’d boost this team to a top 5 team immediately.

How is that whining. Stop lying on this damn site man 😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom