⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, there are usually stereotypes for music fan bases. I don’t know enough about him or his music. What does the stereotypical Logic fan look or act like?

I’m trying to fully put the slander into perspective.

Real talk, there are usually stereotypes for music fan bases. I don’t know enough about him or his music. What does the stereotypical Logic fan look or act like?

Every Logic fan I’ve ever met has looked like this

39A1A0A5-737E-443A-83A6-0CD80D5E9FB6.jpeg

And please don’t get me started on Sabonis. The case for him to make the All-Star team this year is, frankly, bizarre. The Pacers are massively better this year when he doesn’t play — outscored by 2.5 per 100 possessions with him on the court, slamming opponents by plus-12.5 when he sits. He hasn’t been as good offensively as he was a year ago, with a notable increase in missed chippies around the rim, plus opponents are pretty openly hunting him on defense. Literally, the only supporting argument is that the Pacers are one game above .500 so we should probably take somebody from their team. He hasn’t even been the best Pacer — defensive anchor Myles Turner has a much stronger case.

People that wear Wendell’s shoes and jerseys. Wear their durag like him.

What does a Taylor Swift fan look and act like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom