⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just arguing but the nets ruined the votes this year. This was expected. I just don’t see the argument for snubbing Trae for even vucci mane. What’s the criteria?

I'd like to think the coaches find the way Trae plays disgusting and voted against him.

To me that’s kinda BS tho if that’s their reason. I don’t like Trae forcing contact to draw fouls either but he’s not the first and that’s a league problem that the NBA won’t fix buy telling refs not to reward that stuff in the game. He’s still one of the better players in the east regardless and he’s been playing like it outside of those 4 or 5 games he was in a shooting slump

Considering what Ben was doing before the last week that's the biggest eyebrow raiser for who made it. Booker > CP0 but he'll get the AD replacement slot. Ain't getting into a uproar over Trae not making it.

Considering what Ben was doing before the last week that's the biggest eyebrow raiser for who made it. Booker > CP0 but he'll get the AD replacement slot. Ain't getting into a uproar over Trae not making it.
You needed to reward the #1 team in the east with at least 2. The forwards had more competition than the guards. Trae young seemingly isn’t liked among coaches and media and he didn’t get the fan vote. The garden trade also threw a wrench in stuff

You needed to reward the #1 team in the east with at least 2. The forwards had more competition than the guards. Trae young seemingly isn’t liked among coaches and media and he didn’t get the fan vote. The garden trade also threw a wrench in stuff

If you have to reward the top team with 2 then Tobias over Ben for sure.

I’m riding in silence before I get Wavy clown *** the aux. As for the other one, he said Drake is the GOAT R&B artist sooooo I’m not even getting the car. I’ll walk.
I liked Homicide off of Thoughts of a Predicate Felon. Very funny record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom