⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers were going to get 2 for being at the top of the conference ALL YEAR. Rather it have been Tobias rather than Benjamin

NETS got 3 because politics. Cs don’t deserve 2 considering their record but Brown > Tatum this season. Not sure I put Vuc over Sabonis tho

Sixers were going to get 2 for being at the top of the conference ALL YEAR. Rather it have been Tobias rather than Benjamin

NETS got 3 because politics. Cs don’t deserve 2 considering their record but Brown > Tatum this season. Not sure I put Vuc over Sabonis tho
Politics ? So harden / myrie and kd don’t belong ? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Collins is definitely a good player. Don't think he's $30M/per good. Somebody might give it to him though.

Just a lot of money for a big that doesn't make an impact defensively and can't really create for himself or others.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with him over the next 6 months.

I've noticed a lot of people getting blinded by his offense because you're right he's a traffic cone on the other end.

I've noticed a lot of people getting blinded by his offense because you're right he's a traffic cone on the other end.

Again look what I posted in comparison to porzingis who people think is a better defender. Numbers don’t lie. Video doesn’t lie. He ain’t Anthony Davis but he isn’t Jabari Parker either.

ImpishTastyIrishwaterspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Again look what I posted in comparison to porzingis who people think is a better defender. Numbers don’t lie. Video doesn’t lie. He ain’t Anthony Davis but he isn’t Jabari Parker either.

Nah I wasn't responding to any post in particular just a general observation from what I've seen from him.

He'd probably be better off in a different situation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom