⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collins is definitely a good player. Don't think he's $30M/per good. Somebody might give it to him though.

Just a lot of money for a big that doesn't make an impact defensively and can't really create for himself or others.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with him over the next 6 months.

Yeah post dem stats

and that’s playing with the worst defensive player in the league

1614119609845.png

I’m a Collins guy but yeah that’s a lot. I still think he’s going to get better so it depends if you want to take that gamble.

Collins is definitely a good player. Don't think he's $30M/per good. Somebody might give it to him though.

Just a lot of money for a big that doesn't make an impact defensively and can't really create for himself or others.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens with him over the next 6 months.

collins is pnr lob threat. That bends the defense. He’s a 40% 3 point shooter as a pop guy. That bends the defense too.

it’s more than just assist numbers

collins is pnr lob threat. That bends the defense. He’s a 40% 3 point shooter as a pop guy. That bends the defense too.

it’s more than just assist numbers
Not saying he doesn't bring positive things to the table. Just think you're a bit less valuable if you're more of a finisher than creator offensively. When you add in that he doesn't really make any impact defensively, I just think it's A LOT to pay somebody.

Giving him Jerami Grant money seems reasonable. Adding $10M/per on top of that? For a guy that might never be an all-star. Don't think it could be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom