⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets still got enough to win that one.

Yeah, Kangz been struggling. 7 straight Ls. Basically need Fox to be the best player on the floor on a given night for them to win. He’s really good, but that’s a heavy burden.

Last edited:
Draymond and KP kinda have to play together or you are running in place.
For sure - you gotta be able to hide KP right now and hope his defense comes back around as he gets his legs under him.

He can't be an anchor at this point.
Okay...so does Oubre + fillers and picks work then :lol:
Oubre, the Minnesota pick and whatever salary filler and you got yourself a deal. :lol:

Having to hide your 7'3" center on a max contract?

200.gif

Bron puts up 31/13/9 in a loss without two starters and ALA talkn bout Bron is the washed king once again, completely forgetting his dominance in the 2020 Finals.

Lmaoooooo

Get your shots and hot takes in now, cause y'all already know what's coming come playoff time!

correct me if Im wrong....but we will know who the all star reserves are well before Inside The NBA thanks to woj/shams, correct?

Can't say I watch the Hawks much, but when they were playing against the Cs the other night Collins was getting abused by Theis/Thompson/Timelord and was worthless offensively.
:lol: Nevermind that Collins is still a statistically marginal-at-best defender while already being hidden and having his mistakes cleaned up by Clint Capela.

I like Collins a lot he's a good player and we better with him than without him but he's not a max player in all honesty. He's improved defensively cause he not playing center anymore but he cant guard dudes that are equal to him in size or strength. He can finish, has a reliable enough jumper, can hit his open 3s with decent regularity. But he cant create for himself, cant create for others and doesn't drive and doesn't have a lot of post moves. He's a good player but a max or legit number 2 on a team right now he's not that.

:lol: Nevermind that Collins is still a statistically marginal-at-best defender while already being hidden and having his mistakes cleaned up by Clint Capela.
I mean the argument FOR Collins has everything to do with offense and absolutely nothing to do with defense. He can't slow down anyone :lol:

KP had at least shown at times that he could be a force defensively. Has been really bad this year though. I assume it's health related, but who knows.

I like Collins a lot he's a good player and we better with him than without him but he's not a max player in all honesty. He's improved defensively cause he not playing center anymore but he cant guard dudes that are equal to him in size or strength. He can finish, has a reliable enough jumper, can hit his open 3s with decent regularity. But he cant create for himself, cant create for others and doesn't drive and doesn't have a lot of post moves. He's a good player but a max or legit number 2 on a team right now he's not that.
Dwight Powell with a little jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom