⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
KP & Richardson for Wiggins and Wiseman.

Who says no?
Golden State says no. Don't think they give up Wiseman in a deal unless they are getting back a star, and KP just doesn't qualify as that right now. And for as much **** people talk about Wiggins, you at least have an idea of what you're getting out of him on a nightly basis. Not as good as what the good version of Porzingis is, but I don't know how often you're actually getting that version of him.

Wiseman has legitimate upside. Not exactly sure what the ceiling is, but I don't think it's worth giving up on him for a short term move.

lmao, idiots in here really think GSW gonna accept injury prone KP and some bum role player Richardson for Wiggin and Wiseman

1614109083436.png

cousins done in the league?
thought his best chance was to play for a bad team where he was going to get minutes and show he still could be productive

Cousins is serviceable for about 10-15 minutes. He just needs to buy into the team first mentality and look at the big picture by extending his career another 5 years as a role player.

The max money ship sailed and he needs to understand that.

Golden State says no. Don't think they give up Wiseman in a deal unless they are getting back a star, and KP just doesn't qualify as that right now. And for as much **** people talk about Wiggins, you at least have an idea of what you're getting out of him on a nightly basis. Not as good as what the good version of Porzingis is, but I don't know how often you're actually getting that version of him.

Wiseman has legitimate upside. Not exactly sure what the ceiling is, but I don't think it's worth giving up on him for a short term move.
Would guess if there's any talk, it's KP for Wiggins straight up or close to it.

Like you said - the constant might be more volatile, but the upside is probably better and the W's might be closer to playing in an immediate upside world given Draymond's decline and uncertainty around Klay's future.

Or - maybe they're discreetly looking to move off Draymond's corpse.

The world may never know because this all probably amounts to nothing.

Dallas can get more for Bambi than Wiggins. That would be a robbery, unless they know something about him medically we don't. Beyond him being made of glass of course.

Would y’all rather hand the aux cord to antidope antidope or wavycrocket wavycrocket ?

Or turn the radio off?
A lot of yall are lemmings so its not hard to adapt to what music yall mess with.

"Oh such and such is nice cause everyone says he's nice. He raps about the plight of the black man so he must be nice, nevermind the fact that the bars are trash"

Can't forget the mandatory praising of old rappers just cause they're old and did it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom