⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the verdict on Lou? Is he a good coach? I barely watched the clips this year.

I’m happy with what I’ve seen so far. He’s not as rigid with line-up management as Doc was and is better about staggering PG and Kawhi’s minutes (when they’re both healthy and not on minutes restrictions). Playing young guys like Terrance Mann more. All positive things, IMO.

But in terms of offensive sets and defensive schemes, I’m not noticing any big differences.

I’m happy with what I’ve seen so far. He’s not as rigid with line-up management as Doc was and is better about staggering PG and Kawhi’s minutes (when they’re both healthy and not on minutes restrictions). Playing young guys like Terrance Mann more. All positive things, IMO.

But in terms of offensive sets and defensive schemes, I’m not noticing any big differences.

Interesting...I thought his reputation was to be a great XOs guy.

DDF3F790-697F-43BF-AE18-257263EE2B17.jpeg

Dallas gets veteran leadership, tough culture changers, and get to shed some salary.
I think Cuban would give up his first born before trading away Luka.

What he failed to mention is, Russ also said your job on the team is to let me get all the rebounds, and make shots when I pass you the ball. You ain't messing up my triple doubles.

Interesting...I thought his reputation was to be a great XOs guy.

I’m not saying I have issues with the X and Os under Lue, just that they don’t look that much different (to me) as they did under Doc. But I’m not as nuanced about these things as some others in here, so might be things I’m missing/overlooking.

I stand by it. What is Daft Punk really? Like name 5 bangers? No one can. Its one of those "I need to be a part of something" things.

What do they even do? They were masks and play random EDM stuff?
That’s your actual Twitter account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom