⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul is 36 jeers old...5’11 and an ordinary man.

Most impressive old cat I’ve seen. He 17-9-5 on near 50/40/97. Amazing.

Arguably one of the most skilled players we’ve ever seen. Even tho he be BLUFFING come playoff time :smh:
More impressive than old LeBron..? 🤔

got my manscape for like $30+ few yrs back. works great. doesn't nick or cut. holds nicely in your hands
it's the older model, if anyone wants to buy it, hit me up. Near DS

Steph Curry has done things worth remembering and isn't pretentious.

The technical aspect of the craft is elite (shooting) vs lyricism. Definitely in the upper echelon of his craft, has a faction of stans and accolades, but would never was really the best in the game/ rap game.

but cp3 isn't better than Bron

Who said he was?

The statement was CP3 is the “most impressive” old player going. Someone could legitimately be more impressed by what CP3 is doing at his age, due to him being small and not an all-time athletic freak, than what LeBron is doing without thinking CP3 is better than Bron.

Guarantee you like 10 years from now based off that long 3 and possession where Steph crossed him BUT missed that this man will be telling his kids that he outplayed Curry at the park.

absolutely.

nate robinson dunked on me and like 3 other people in a college pick up game.. i still talk about that **** 10+ years later :lol:

The technical aspect of the craft is elite (shooting) vs lyricism. Definitely in the upper echelon of his craft, has a faction of stans and accolades, but would never was really the best in the game/ rap game.
J Cole is as obvious of a plant as it gets. Big 🚮

Tracy Morgan's medallion
dead.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom