❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wengers lack of moves during the transfer window is tearing people apart :smh:

I won't lie, I thought there would be a very strong bid for Lacazette from Arsenal. Especially in that last pre-season match when they played....

I didn't expect much movement for the Benzema's/Cavani's of the world, but Lacazette I thought there would be a strong bid for. Still a bit mind boggling...

laugh.gif
everyone is frustrated because aside from the Man City, all our teams are buns
david-james.gif

:stoneface:

My mate just dropped me off at the train station for heathrow bro

I'm legit sad right now [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Ah man. That went by lighting quick. Hope you enjoyed what our country had to offer haha, great meeting you man.

I won't lie, I thought there would be a very strong bid for Lacazette from Arsenal. Especially in that last pre-season match when they played....

I didn't expect much movement for the Benzema's/Cavani's of the world, but Lacazette I thought there would be a strong bid for. Still a bit mind boggling...
You're not wrong. Although i thought the Cavani "bid" would have been possible for Arsenal because we have heard before about how he doesn't always cool with the situation at PSG.

But Lacazette was obviously a more realistic option for Arsenal and I wouldn't have been shocked if it happened but it didn't

Ah man. That went by lighting quick. Hope you enjoyed what our country had to offer haha, great meeting you man.
cheers bro, it was a pleasure to meet you too dude! 12 days in the UK was def my shortest stay here, hopefully I'll make it back again soon.

I honestly have no idea when I'll ever have time to travel for a month again once I start my full time job :frown:

Will be pulling for LCFC thru out the season :pimp: [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
cheers bro, it was a pleasure to meet you too dude! 12 days in the UK was def my shortest stay here, hopefully I'll make it back again soon.

I honestly have no idea when I'll ever have time to travel for a month again once I start my full time job :frown:

Will be pulling for LCFC thru out the season :pimp: [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
:smokin

Seriously though. The top 4 will be the same as usual and everyone else just competes amongst themselves :lol:

Arsenal are absolute ***... And wow the amount of nonsense I've started in here before I should've been banned too if that's what got them outta here lol

:lol: everyone is frustrated because aside from the Man City, all our teams are buns
Citeh on top :pimp:
I see you heggsy heggsy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Tom will be missed, only Liverpool fan repping hard. Was this through all PMs? Don't think I seen any personal shots.

Gold Cup was borderline racism in here, sucks to see people who contribute to the thread get banned over the hordes of trolls who just incite attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom