❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Cantona saying Martial > Lacazette?
> Laca, Pogba, Ribery.
Think he meant Ligue 1 but yea that's what he alluded to 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
been out of the thread sicne the CL drawing.

#freechicha movement did it 
pimp.gif
. i just want to see him get consistent playing time 

FC Mexico in full affect now  @CoupeIt88  ...gonna need to buy a jersey to support 

Oh I cannot wait for Coquelin to get hurt and we're playing Arteta and Flamini at DM.... YEEEEEE I AM SO EXCITED FOR 4TH PLACE YESSSSSSSSS

Oh I cannot wait for Coquelin to get hurt and we're playing Arteta and Flamini at DM.... YEEEEEE I AM SO EXCITED FOR 4TH PLACE YESSSSSSSSS
He gonna accumulate too many yellows or catch a red, I'm sure of it

I seriously doubt United were turned away from 60 million for Reus... United got the funds, clearly if they can afford 37 million pounds for a 19 year old, they can get Reus.. Did Di Maria really cost 60 million pounds? or was it Euros?

I seriously doubt United were turned away from 60 million for Reus... United got the funds, clearly if they can afford 37 million pounds for a 19 year old, they can get Reus.. Did Di Maria really cost 60 million pounds? or was it Euros?
probably still waiting to hear if they could get Muller

same way they lost out on otamendi while waiting on ramos

probably still waiting to hear if they could get Muller
same way they lost out on otamendi while waiting on ramos
Muller?????? I thought that was just banter hahahah why the **** would Muller leave Bayern for United lol plus Bayern would never sell him...

All these mega stars were always staying put,a good amount of them were leveraging for a bigger contract with their current clubs...

Official statement from United re: De Gea

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...e=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ManUtd

UNITED STATEMENT ON DE GEA TRANSFER

Manchester United notes Real Madrid’s statement on the attempt to sign David De Gea and sell Navas to Manchester United. The Club feels compelled to provide some clarification with the following facts.

• Manchester United did not seek contact from Real Madrid for the sale of David. David is a key member of our squad and the club’s preference was not to sell. • No offer was received for David until yesterday.

• At lunchtime yesterday, Real Madrid made its first offer to buy David. A deal was agreed between the clubs, which included Navas being transferred to Old Trafford. The deals were dependent on each other.

• In the last several hours of the process, with Navas at the Real Madrid training ground, Real Madrid were controlling the documentation processes of David, Navas and Real Madrid. Manchester United was in control only of the documentation of Manchester United.

• Manchester United sent transfer documents for both players to Real Madrid at 2042 BST. David’s documentation was returned by Real Madrid to Manchester United without the signatory page at 2232 BST.

• At 22:40 BST, minutes before the deadline, major changes to the documentation came through to Manchester United which immediately put the deals at risk. • Only at 2255 BST were the documents that are needed to cancel David’s contract received by Manchester United from Real Madrid.

• At this point Navas’ documentation was still not returned by Real Madrid.

• At 2258 BST, the transfer agreement was sent back by Manchester United, uploaded onto TMS and accepted – all before the deadline.

• It is our understanding that the deals couldn’t happen because:

- Real Madrid didn’t upload David’s documents onto TMS in time (Manchester United did)

- Real Madrid didn’t upload David’s documents to the Spanish league in time, per reports it seems some 28 minutes after the deadline

• The fact that Manchester United filed the papers on time was acknowledged by the Football Association, who offered to support that claim in any discussions with FIFA. The Club offered this assistance, as well as its own timestamped documents to Real Madrid but they have chosen not to go down this route.

Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings. The Club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player.

My-T.

difference of 35 million euros + the salary to pry Reus out of BVB

dudes outchea pimpin' United fans, got them rocking ridiculous chevy logos across their chests, in the lie of trying to win. Only people that should refer to him as Lord are ones with the last name Glazer for how much money he's going to bring, word to the Kroenke family caking off Arsenal fans.

Only teams really trying to win big are the oil clubs, Spanish giants, and Bayern.

Regan Poole joins Man United from Newport County on four-year deal

Newport County have confirmed young defender Regan Poole has joined Manchester United.

As revealed by ESPN FC earlier on deadline day, Manchester United had lined up a surprise swoop for Poole and they have now secured a deal to bring the 17-year-old to Old Trafford.

The youngster has signed a four-year deal at United after passing a medical and agreeing personal terms on deadline day.

Poole, who became Newport's youngest ever player when he started against Shrewsbury in September 2014 at the age of 16 years and 94 days, has also attracted interest from the likes of Liverpool, Fulham and Hull City.

However, United have moved quickly to sign Poole for a six-figure fee and he is expected to go into the club's under-21s set-up.

Newport boss Terry Butcher admitted once United showed their interest in Poole there was one place he was going.

"In the past few days a number of clubs have shown an interest in Regan, but as soon as Manchester United came in there was only really going to be one outcome," Butcher told the club's official website.

"It is every boy's dream to play for Manchester United, and it's a wonderful opportunity for him to progress at such a magnificent club. It doesn't matter which country you are in, or where you are in the world, when Manchester United come calling you have to answer."

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2592664/regan-poole-joins-man-united-from-newport-county

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom