❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont ever come at folks in here (besides PSK, and it was always friendly) but dude came at me first and then caught da feels...

I like to talk footy, but im not about to let son slander me and not say anything... and he continues...  Birds will bird...

I think I'm going to the USA v Mexico match in October
nerd.gif
Bought my tickets over the weekend, i'll be there as well. FLYING in, big tailgate and all that... 

I really don't understand Man U's rationale in essentially telling Monaco "TAKE MY MONEY" for a 19 year old then being stingy in its negotiations for Reus.

No flame. Genuine befuddlement.

Last edited:
Good news:  Tom Diginson and B Fresco have been ejected from the thread.  

We'll try and remove as much of the offensive clutter as we can from the preceding pages.  Should any other childish Internet flame wars break out, just use the report feature to let us know and we'll take care of it.  

Damb. I guess it had to be done, but I'm going to miss Tom. One of the only other Liverpool supporters in this thread.

RIP

That was a pretty tame exchange tbh compared to during the Gold Cup :lol:

Last edited:
need cliffs on why people were banned

BFresco was like "everybody is happy Arsenal never makes any transfers"

Tom responds: "FOH, no one gives a **** about Arsenal"

hilarity ensued.

after a slew of gifs and statements about female menstruation, Meth had to step in with the ban hammer

Good news:  Tom Diginson and B Fresco have been ejected from the thread.  

We'll try and remove as much of the offensive clutter as we can from the preceding pages.  Should any other childish Internet flame wars break out, just use the report feature to let us know and we'll take care of it.  

Meth who's your team.

Don't say Chelsea, or you're banned.

Yo, Meth are they gone for good?
nerd.gif
or just temporarily?
They've been warned enough to know better.  I'm in no hurry to reinstate either one at this point.

We want to keep a respectful tone in here - and throughout the community.  Those interested in the Internet equivalent of the Jerry Springer show have their pick from just about any comments section online.  

It's entirely possible to talk a little trash and have fun without resorting to petty personal attacks, vulgarity, and sexism.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom