❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the 3rd tier of English football playing the likes of Hartlepool and Chesterfield

To being top of the Prem, potentially winning it and going into the CL and playing Barcelona in America.

I don't think anyone will ever understand how hard this is for me to comprehend after how **** we were for so long :lol:

Have your cake HEGGSY

Eat that **** too!

So it seems the only game being played in the US is PSG in LA

Barca game is apparently too close to the Community shield on August 7th and Celtic don't want to play in America that close to the start of the season in Scotland.

Soooo, LA here I come :smokin

So it seems the only game being played in the US is PSG in LA

Barca game is apparently too close to the Community shield on August 7th and Celtic don't want to play in America that close to the start of the season in Scotland.

Soooo, LA here I come
smokin.gif
i live about 10 minutes away from the stubhub center in Carson

Carson is a suburb that is about 30 min away from downtown LA and LAX (airport) 

@HEGGSY  goes to LA, 
pimp.gif

on a side note

Arsenal is set to play Chivas on 7-31 at the stub hub center

Last edited:
Any reason to why Ruben Neves wasn't called up? Glad to see Sanches get a his first call up, dude is having one hell of a season.

It was either between Neves and Sanches, so considering Sanches is the hyped newcomer (like Neves was last year around this time) and Benfica are having a better season, he got the nod. I understand that. He may not make the Euro squad, but both of these players are our future.

But Sanches needs to hurry up and leave Benfica so I can start tracking him. :lol:

Inter v PSG in Eugene most likely at Autzen :pimp:

Ibra will probably be gone, and the South Americans they have on the team will probably be resting after Copa America. Kind of excited and not excited at the same time.

I noticed that there isn't a single photo of LVG in any of the press releases for this year's preseason tour in China...:nerd:

It's interesting the only epl teams coming to the states are Chelsea, Liverpool, and Leicester City.

^ I believe its because Sun Life is still being renovated

That's right. I totally forgot about that.
Was it also being renovated last year? Cause there wasn't a match here either. I remember the 2nd year they did it(2014), ticket prices almost tripled. :x

Here's my ticket from 2013, I had awesome seats. I had mad pics from both games but I didn't back up the photos on my portable hard drive. I ended up dropping my phone a few days later, breaking the digitizer. :smh:

^ I believe its because Sun Life is still being renovated

That's right. I totally forgot about that.
Was it also being renovated last year? Cause there wasn't a match here either. I remember the 2nd year they did it(2014), ticket prices almost tripled. :x

Here's my ticket from 2013, I had awesome seats. I had mad pics from both games but I didn't back up the photos on my portable hard drive. I ended up dropping my phone a few days later, breaking the digitizer. :smh:

That's an Ill view. Sucks you lost all them pics though

Nice seats and yeah I wanted to go in 2014 lol

They started renovations last Dolphins offseason and paused for the season. I think they're finishing everything this offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom