❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca Lowe is pregnant? Who impregnated her so I can give em a fade

This Man, coach of USL side Sacramento Republic FC |I

View media item 1959923

Also, I'm sure nobody cares, but my goodness Palace. I had high hopes for this season, like finishing 9th maybe. They have just plummeted, I can't even watch the matches. If it's 0-0 in the 90th I know they're going to concede. They haven't won a match since Christmas time.

Last edited:
Marcus Rashford ended Dimchelis career yesterday. I was hoping son was going to get back up, drop him on the ground and they lay the chalk on him. 

Lol Demichelis is lucky LVG didn't feel like giving Callum Gribbin his debut. Rashford x Martial x Gribbin :x

After the season he's had, Lukaku is going to want to leave Everton, problem is, he's still not ready (idk if he ever will be) to go to a top club. He wants champions league footy.

But I do think if this is true, Arsenal could be a potential landing spot. But he's got to be out of his mind thinking he could go somewhere else. So Giroud going elsewhere makes sense.

Another transfer rumor - United are potentially in the race for Icardi. How rich is this? Icardi and Giggs, player and coach, :lol: - I might become a United hater over night if this happens. The "Red Devils" would no longer be a nickname.

Last edited:
Juve wants World Class
mean.gif

He's about to go and eat in Italy
laugh.gif

this took me forever to find. kept googling world class and juventus. kept coming up lewa, zlatan, cavani. 

Juve wants World Class :smh:

He's about to go and eat in Italy

They're apparently also interested in Benteke...gotta find some Dybala replacements early for when Barca inevitably comes calling :lol:

that sure as hell ain't the guy to replace dybala :smh:

they should go after lukaku if he truly wants CL. I think he would do well in italy. or maybe lacazette although it seems like an EPL squad will overpay for his services.

A Lukaku and Tony/Rashford strike partnership in the future is quite the pipe dream of mine :lol:. Power + Pace in abundance. Everton is gonna take any potential suitor to the cleaners in any case though so I'm not so sure about Arsenal being a realistic landing spot :lol:

What makes you think he's not yet ready for a move to a big club though Coupe? He's become pretty well rounded by now and has already scored over a century in all senior competition and is only the 5th PL player to ever hit 50 league goals before turning 23. Like most young players,he could work on his consistency but he's still gifted with that game breaking ability where he can win you matches on his own.

Last edited:
Over the last two games we have lost out starting CB pairing to injury, our number one keeper and an impact player who should have been starting over Jesus the last couple games but Pellers said it was for tactical reasons 
eyes.gif
 this is depressing 
mean.gif
 the little hope I had against PSG is all but gone now.

After seeing his post match interview ,I've noticed that Pelle just doesn't care anymore :lol:. His responses and demeanor to what's basically a death knell to their title hopes made me feel like he couldn't have less damns to give about the rest of the season since he's on his way out anyway :lol:

Last edited:
To be honest i've been confused about whats he has been doing with these guys and the lineups he's picked in the league this season for a while now. Recently i've heard a lot of people blaming the decline in form on the Pep announcement but  we have been in inconsistent form since after the first 5 league games.
Manchester City have not been at their best for any period since they began the season with five straight Premier League wins. They had already lost five league games before the Guardiola announcement was made.

City won their first three away games in the Premier League but only two of the next 11 and have not won back-to-back league games in five months. The rot set in long before they started getting ready to put Guardiola's name on the manager's office door.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35858149

At least we one the COC and made it further in the CL than we ever have I guess 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I seriously thought you guys would run away with the league before the season :lol:,that record against top 6 squads :x

Last edited:
A Lukaku and Tony/Rashford strike partnership in the future is quite the pipe dream of mine :lol:. Power + Pace in abundance. Everton is gonna take any potential suitor to the cleaners in any case though so I'm not so sure about Arsenal being a realistic landing spot :lol:

What makes you think he's not yet ready for a move to a big club though Coupe? He's become pretty well rounded by now and has already scored over a century in all senior competition and is only the 5th PL player to ever hit 50 league goals before turning 23. Like most young players,he could work on his consistency but he's still gifted with that game breaking ability where he can win you matches on his own.

I think Lukaku is a great player, just not the world class type. His stats are great no denying that, but him going to a top 5 team and being the striker - I don't see that happening. Everton is built around feeding him, Martinez has done a great job with him (not so much Everton tho :lol:)

He's good tho, I'm not trying to **** on him. I just think his ambitions are too high up there. I do think he'd fit right in at Arsenal tho, I think they'd benefit from each other greatly, Arsenal would finally get a good striker whose already proven himself in the EPL. But him on United? Nah bro, y'all don't need that (that English tax would make him go for 50 plus million, y'all could use that money in many other places). Plus Mou coming in, they don't like each other. Him on a top 5 team, nah tho.

Last edited:
It's just sad how the Portuguese Primeira Liga finds so much talent but can't keep any of them due to $$$$ :frown: Benfica and Porto would be two of the serious contenders for the Champions League every year rather than two teams that just pray for easy groups/draws (before they eventually get kicked out by a rich club that most likely has former Benfica/Porto stars that played for those teams a couple years ago :lol: :smh: )

Last edited:
It's just sad how the Portuguese Primeira Liga finds so much talent but can't keep any of them due to $$$$ :frown: Benfica and Porto would be two of the serious contenders for the Champions League every year rather than two teams that just pray for easy groups/draws (before they eventually get kicked out by a rich club that most likely has former Benfica/Porto stars that played for those teams a couple years ago :lol: :smh: )

Hey speak for yourself, Porto last won a champions league in 04', that's not too long ago. That was around the last time Wenger won an EPL. :lol:

But yea, things are different now. :rolleyes

Hey speak for yourself, Porto last won a champions league in 04', that's not too long ago. That was around the last time Wenger won an EPL. :lol:

But yea, things are different now. :rolleyes

Any reason to why Ruben Neves wasn't called up? Glad to see Sanches get a his first call up, dude is having one hell of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom