❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow:

PUBLISHED

11:18 22nd March 2016

by Norwich City Football Club

Striker 'unharmed but shaken' after Brussels Airport terror attack
NORWICH City Football Club can confirm Dieumerci Mbokani was at Zaventem Airport in Brussels at the time of this morning’s terror attacks.

The on-loan Dinamo Kiev striker was unharmed but shaken by the tragic events at the airport, in which a number of people were killed or injured.

The Club is in constant dialogue with Dieumerci, who has now returned home to be with his family.

The thoughts of everyone at Norwich City are with the victims of the atrocities in Belgium today and their relatives.

There will be no further statements from the Club or Dieumerci Mbokani at this time.

Read more at http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/arti...erci-mbokani-3020921.aspx#JP1LoB0oufybdPQz.99

anybody watching this Fifa Interactive World Cup on FS1 
nerd.gif

i used to play xbox live a few years back and always lost...these dudes would wash me 
laugh.gif

My boy getting paid:
@samuelJayC Iwobi is currently on £750 a week. His new deal with Arsenal will increase wages to £10k a week. :pimp: England wants him to play for them now :lol:
@samuelJayC - The Arsenal board urging Wenger to spend big this summer, papers reporting this morning.
CeIxPq_WAAAcCu8.jpg
- We've heard this before :rolleyes
Wenger has met Xhaka's family in regards to a move to Arsenal this summer, @BILD reporting.
CeJsALJXEAAZxFc.jpg
- Arteta, Flamini & Rosicky all out of contract & set to leave this summer. Elneny signed with this in mind.
- Papers say Guardiola plans to make 4 major signings at @MCFC. Kroos, Pogba, Stones & Laporte at top of shortlist.
According to @diarioas, Madrid plan to buy back Álvaro Morata in the summer, in order to sell him on to Arsenal.

Last edited:
Any reason to why Ruben Neves wasn't called up? Glad to see Sanches get a his first call up, dude is having one hell of a season.

It was either between Neves and Sanches, so considering Sanches is the hyped newcomer (like Neves was last year around this time) and Benfica are having a better season, he got the nod. I understand that. He may not make the Euro squad, but both of these players are our future.

But Sanches needs to hurry up and leave Benfica so I can start tracking him. :lol:

Totally understandable. In a few years, them playing together :x can't wait to see that

I'm surprised it wasn't flat out Jozy Altidore or Michael Bradley. I actually like Mix' game at times tho. One of the only creative players on team USA. He can't be blamed for the failures of NYCFC, him failing to score or assist more wasn't all his fault that midfield was a mess. They also got Lampard, Pirlo and Gerrard up there, them dudes are SALTY. Those players at their retirement era are better than most players in their prime in the MLS.

I agree and disagree with Nagbe tied for being most underrated. There were years where he was supposed to be an MLS star and he fell into Bolivia. Now that his career is resurrected, I can see how he's underrated again especially getting a callup to the national team.

Last edited:
Happy to see Chara's name on the underrated list. That guy has low key been the most important player the past 3 years. Cant even count how many buildups he'd breakup single handidly and then turn around and get the attack moving.

And damn right Providence Park is the most intimidating stadium in the MLS :pimp:

Last edited:
Chara :pimp:
Been the best player in our 3 games so far. Providence Park was lit Saturday for the RSL game. It was unfortunate that we had to come back 2-0 down but I'm proud we saved a point. I think we really need to play Jermaine Taylor at LB. Valentin didn't impress and neither has Taylor. Should of kept Villafana :smh:

Wenger is going to do what he's always done, buy 2 $5-10M players who aren't good enough, not spend the required money to bring WC talent into the squad to improve, and repeat the same champions league knockout and League collapse that's been happening for a decade. It's like listening to a song on repeat until you get tired of it and change the track. We've been here before with all of the war chest stories and they usually come out around this time when the club has to renew season tickets.

The excuses are gone. If Leicester or Spuds win the league this year, all of the reasons he's given for not being able to win the league will be redundant.
"Ah but, we cannot compete financially with Chelsea, City and United so 3rd/4th is an acceptable level of performance given our fee and wages expenditure."
Okay, cool. When Spuds or Leicester win the league with finances much inferior to our own what excuse can there possibly be for finishing below them? What defense is there for being 11 points behind Leicester with 7 or 8 games to go? What reason can explain our form when our competition for the league are 2 teams with zero experience of chasing a title? And while the win at Everton was cool, it wasn't monumental seeing that Everton give up the most goals at home than anyone else in the league. This squad is mentally weak and lacking motivation. And that attitude comes from the top starting with the manager. This team couldn't be bothered to show up for Swansea, Utd, or Barcelona. But they show up when the pressure is off and the expectations are lowered. This has been a steady theme for the past 10 years under Wenger and it won't change even if you give him $150M to spend. He is simply past his best and doesn't have what it takes to take this club forward anymore. A change is needed.

Last edited:
Totally understandable. In a few years, them playing together :x can't wait to see that

Yea well, the midfield looks strong (as usual for Portugal) but the forward position it's what's been killing us forever, so my expectations will always be low :lol:

From the 3rd tier of English football playing the likes of Hartlepool and Chesterfield

To being top of the Prem, potentially winning it and going into the CL and playing Barcelona in America.

I don't think anyone will ever understand how hard this is for me to comprehend after how **** we were for so long :lol:
That watford match is just a distant memory you can laugh at now

That watford match is just a distant memory you can laugh at now
Yeah I can now. It's funny looking back on it.

But believe me, being in that stadium when it happened, to go from pure elation from getting the pen, to pure horror about 30 seconds later, awful. It's only sport but seriously that **** had me down for a while. I think witnessing live made it worse.

But **** it, we've come on so much and as someone who's watched this team for so long, words can't describe how surreal it is. Seriously, Us, top of the Prem.

**** outta here :rofl:

Sup gents... Came to NT to pay respects to Phife Dawg (RIP) in the music section....

:lol: @ the rumor the board told Wenger to spend money. This legit had me laughing out loud. As long as the team is turning the profit it does, there will be no massive expenditures in the transfer market for the Gunners. Just look at how kroenke runs his other sports franchises for any indication on whats in store for the Gunners & juxtapose that with his recent $725 mill purchase of a Texas ranch. People complain about Wenger who indeed is partly culpable, but the larger problem is kroenke. Both of them make a lethal combo of mediocrity & turning a very tidy profit.

The rumor of the Gunners reaching out to Jose had me chuckling too. If that were remotely true, what a giagantic slap in the face that would be to Wenger. I swear, I'm not sure how these fish papers float rumors like this & still operate.

Speaking of rumors, seems like the Bellerin to Camp Nou rumors are ramping up. Mundo Deportivo is reporting he's indeed the target to replace Dani Alves. It seems like several members of Barca including Pique & Don Iniesta have been talking to the young fullback before & after the recent CL games. Some of the Spanish fish papers are even suggesting they went out to dinner when the Gunners came to Barcelona. :wink:

Good to see Woo back in Barcelona with the B team. Too bad the squad (including Woo) hasn't been playing well...

View media item 1962679
While I'm here, let me go on record to say I really like the way Enrique is managing this team, specifically the way the midfield is evolving with his brand of tiki taka. It will be interesting to see if Rakitic will continue to play the right side & contribute to the build up play for the Blaugrana. For all of his strengths as a player, he is not the distributer/orchestrator Enrique wants in his midfield. Rumors are the Barca brain trust are looking at bringing back Denis Suarez to fufill that role & sell off Rakitic to a prem team.

I like the new Nike Euro kits except for the white ones but I get accused of being a Nike stan. They look a lot better on. The uniformity of the template/design doesn't bother me at all. The Turkey & Croatia kits are especially nice. I'm copping a France home Pogba home for my son when it's available. I already got him an Ibra Sweden away, Hazard Belgium away, & Reus Germany away...

]View media item 1962779View media item 1962778
View media item 1962781View media item 1962780
View media item 1962782View media item 1962783View media item 1962784
This Nike teaser for the Euros & their kits is awesome. It's using Matuidi's childhood memories of watching his idol Jay-Jay Okocha play. A short film is supposed to have dropped yesterday but it's not available yet. Nike marketing is among the very best in the world regardless of whatever industry you're talking about. Their footy ads are the absolute best & there's no comparison IMO.

Have a great spring Gents...

Last edited:
Doubt he'd have a chance to start over Griezman at RW. Algeria still has some talented players in that squad. Arguably the best team in Africa atm.

I too am digging some of the Nike kits. A home Pogba kit will be certainly purchased by summer along with a Calhanoglu Turkey and possibly a Raheem the Dream England one. Can't wait for the Euros already :pimp:

Sucks I will miss most of the matches since I work overnight but will definitely be DVRing the big matches.

Last edited:
Doubt he'd have a chance to start over Griezman at RW. Algeria still has some talented players in that squad. Arguably the best team in Africa atm.
Oh without doubt, Algeria is by far the right choice.

They're a quality side, I was talking more about how stacked, even more than now, France would be with him and Griez as RW options.

I've put £50 on France to win the whole thing. Squad is ridiculous

Good stuff Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi :pimp:

And yes you're a Nike stan but that's okay. I'm interested to know (you probably won't answer this for another month), if your thoughts on Luis Suarez have changed? And, do you believe this Barça team is better than the Pep ones? (I think they are)

I mess with the Croatian and Brazilian kits but the rest...eh I'll pass :lol:

Turkey with the Spiderman skin :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom