⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Sinnerp where do you get your jerseys in Hong Kong? I was living there for around 5 years, and I always went to sfalo. They gave me a membership card so it was something like 15 or 20% off. Just curious where you get the goods.
I don't buy kits, but there's this one store in Mong Kok (right next to the 3-storey Nike store on Fa Yuen St.) that has a pretty good selection.  Nike Football, Adidas stores... as well as the Futbol Trend chain of stores!  There's a big Futbol Trend at Langham Place in Mong Kok. 

Of course, there are also the smaller mom & pop stores scattered around.  

I've only been to the Wan Chai Sfalo, but they have a pretty damn good selection too... lots of older shirts IIRC.  

A fellow NTer also found some older shirts at Sfalo when he visited... I think it was @rck3sactown?

Last edited:
Waiting for @M4rioL to come in here posting from outside of the stadium talkin bout how he got hit with the ultimate jugg, while some other random dude is watching the game in his seats...

Anyone in here live in the Netherlands?

I am about to move there soon and going to enjoy watching some Eredivisie.
what would you like to know about Holland?

Waiting for @M4rioL to come in here posting from outside of the stadium talkin bout how he got hit with the ultimate jugg, while some other random dude is watching the game in his seats...
yo quick question about South Africa

How did you adjust to the fact that it gets cold during the typical summer months here in the US?

That`s pretty dope :pimp:. Which city are you moving to? The parts of Holland I`ve been to have all been on point :pimp:. Rotterdam/The Hague and obviously Amsterdam are all top cities imo. The latter is probably one of my favorite European cities and the Dutch are some of the friendliest/most educated Europeans I`ve encountered. Tall as hell too :lol:.

what would you like to know about Holland?

yo quick question about South Africa

How did you adjust to the fact that it gets cold during the typical summer months here in the US?

I adjusted by knowing my summers now are warm when it's typical winter months in the US.

Just imagine the boatloads of hate that Ronnie would receive if he accepted a large payment to visit an impoverished African country...:lol: :rolleyes

Does this THUG look like someone who can be trusted?!?
lionel-messis-new-ink-1430847188728.jpg

messi-sigara.jpg

Quote:
That`s pretty dope
pimp.gif
. Which city are you moving to? The parts of Holland I`ve been to have all been on point
pimp.gif
. Rotterdam/The Hague and obviously Amsterdam are all top cities imo. The latter is probably one of my favorite European cities and the Dutch are some of the friendliest/most educated Europeans I`ve encountered. Tall as hell too
laugh.gif
hahah all of this. 

holland is amazing and european women > 

Very random story, I was out at a bar a few nights ago and ended up in the longest conversation about Dutch and South African football. The table next to us had some former players (forgot their names now, it was a long night :lol:) who represent KNVB's management scouting programs. Two of them were breaking down Dutch football to me. They're honestly light years ahead of South African football in terms of grass roots development etc. They're down to participate in this management scouting program where they come to train managers in African countries (SA for 2 weeks, Nigeria, Ghana, Tunisia etc).

They broke down how the academy system works, and some of the issues that they're experiencing with Dutch players leaving for bigger leagues etc. I suggested they look at doing a deal with Multichoice (Africa's largest satellite provider), since a new TV deal could drastically help the clubs.

Overall a pretty damn cool night, I asked the dude if he was happy he chose to play footy in his life (btw, today he has a normal job as well as this management training program) he said he was just frustrated that he was born 20 years too early :lol:, cause in his day of playing professionally, you'll be amazed how many players had normal jobs to support them while playing.

We chatted about living in the Netherlands too, and to be honest, their quality of life sounded pretty damn good. Not sure where you'll live, but one of the guys told me they live in the east and it's like an hour or two drive to get to Dortmund's stadium :lol: so he goes to every home match. Pretty easy to get around too, it takes only a few hours drive to get from one side of the country to the next. I'm sure you'll love the ease of travel...

View media item 1657473

Does this THUG look like someone who can be trusted?!?
Messi is the player president tho
nerd.gif

lionel-messis-new-ink-1430847188728.jpg

messi-sigara.jpg
laugh.gif
 He tries so hard to look cool, but in the end it just doesn't look right and ends up being one massive FAIL like a kid trying to be cool

What happened to this dude? He used to be this quiet guy like Barry Sanders who just let his game do the talking, but somehow he ended up ended up being a giant douche. Seriously, 3.5 mil to visit a country where people are probably starving? He's all out of damns to give.

Last edited:
Very random story, I was out at a bar a few nights ago and ended up in the longest conversation about Dutch and South African football. The table next to us had some former players (forgot their names now, it was a long night
laugh.gif
) who represent KNVB's management scouting programs. Two of them were breaking down Dutch football to me. They're honestly light years ahead of South African football in terms of grass roots development etc. They're down to participate in this management scouting program where they come to train managers in African countries (SA for 2 weeks, Nigeria, Ghana, Tunisia etc).
you tell them que #noerapenal

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:
Messi's transition in looks is like the modern day version of the main character from that early 2000s movie "The New Guy" :lol:

I just want to see bale looking like he did his last year at Spurs man. The confidence needs to come back

I just want to see bale looking like he did his last year at Spurs man. The confidence needs to come back

It's hard for Bale to be the Ronaldo of his team with Cristiano floating around the pitch.

Not sure he'll ever get back to that insane Spurs level. The team played around him that season...

Back
Top Bottom