⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow Sinclair just undressed 2 defenders before crossing it and setting up a great chance :wow:,dat nutmeg :x :x

eh thats what u get with them stutter step run-ups

brazil need a true number 9, any players coming up that fit that mold???

Costa...oh wait :lol:

Last edited:
eh thats what u get with them stutter step run-ups

brazil need a true number 9, any players coming up that fit that mold???

I hate those stutter step ones. Only player I've seen recently who does it well is Neymar. Everybody else always misses

Lmao Firmino was trash this tourney. Liverpool goof'd paying all that money for him.

Worst for Brazil, they have nobody else that can coach that team. This team looked atrocious throughout the tournament. Time to worry.

After arguably our best start to a game all tourney :smh:,things can change fast though. Plenty of time but the attack has been lackluster up until this point :frown:

Not that it matters and it could have made no difference

But thought Dunga should have left Robinho in the match. It was probably going to PKs and it would have been good to leave a vet attacker in.

Dude Gonzalez has balls though. I think he'll wind up in the Bundesliga one day.

Canada sitting too many dimes on the bench.
True 
laugh.gif

That Sinclair goal before the half was HUGE 
pimp.gif
. Still in this game

Last edited:
I haven't watched this Portugal U-21's at all so you guys got me kind of hyped for the future. But I've heard this tale before so I won't get too hyped :lol:

William is no joke tho, glad some of ya'll had a chance to watch him, someone needs to pick him up"

Sad state of affairs when the highlight of your national football team structure is the women's team. Well done to our girls, just wish the men had the same determination and high pressing game these girls played with.

Just found out after work that Marc Albrightons mother in law was one of the 38(?) victims of the ISIS attack in Tunisia. She was on vacation there. :smh: :frown:

RIP

Sad state of affairs when the highlight of your national football team structure is the women's team. Well done to our girls, just wish the men had the same determination and high pressing game these girls played with.

This

Back
Top Bottom