⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I , for one, never expected Ronaldo to sign with City. Never got my hopes up, even though I wished it would happen.

You never know with footy. Thats why I'm staying reserved until I see Mbappe holding that RM kit up.

Lol @ y’all trying to tell United fans our owners don’t care.. has that ever been in question?
A lot of the fanbase, myself included, are still gonna hate them for the decision making over the years but I'd much rather club money be spent trying to improve the squad than being used to contribue to their dividend >D

All this is another example of how bullying works I swear :lol:

I absolutely feel like mendes used city to force our hand. And good on them.. **** the glazers. However, this should not be at the cost of a midfielder.

sir-alex-ferguson.gif

tumblr_mjm8j5lil31rluu8lo1_400.gif

Even when he's not on the touchline anymore he's still looking out for the club :lol:, god bless that man :pimp:

PSG can **** themselves if true. It’s a fair price, they’re clearly willing to sell. And now they’re just dragging it for a few more Ms that they don’t need. Free Mbappe. Or we get a Free Mbappe in a year.

I'm extremely late to the party but CR7 back to United - as a Liverpool supporter first and foremost, & fan of Juve (they're my Serie A club because of Buffon) I'm feeling :sick: this morning.

Juve definitely failed him. Ronnie back in the PL is WILD.

#FSGOUT but they can save themselves if they land someone like Haaland now or in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom