⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the ppl dragging fans for bashing him yesterday and praising him today. That’s how life works.. that’s passion.. that’s what we all love. EVERY fan base would have reacted the same. **** Madrid might have killed him if he flirted with Barca.

And the ppl dragging fans for bashing him yesterday and praising him today. That’s how life works.. that’s passion.. that’s what we all love. EVERY fan base would have reacted the same. **** Madrid might have killed him if he flirted with Barca.
Posted a literal pigs head thrown onto the pitch from Figo's return to the Camp Nou yesterday :lol:, these rivalries are serious business to fans so having a legend potentially heading to the crosstown one brought out a range of emotions in people.

Word to Sol Campbell still being harassed to this day over his Arsenal move

Wait, so what does this mean? 😅
its the phrase the spanish Host of Chiringuito(Spanish sports show) Josep Pedrerol has recently used to imitate a clock counting down until the transfer window closes as a reminder Real Madrid is running outta time to sign Mbappe. only not so much tick tock but in his spanish lisp accent of Tic Tac and now Coupe's current Avy

here in all its theatrics

7469F76E-3042-489A-8D0F-601F9528F784.jpeg
283B5857-3B91-4006-8780-BFC56E2FD132.jpeg

Mendy man :smh: He gotta go. Other players in the squad talked so highly of him as a fun guy in the lockerroom good for team spirit gave off that image like he was a decent fun loving guy. Goes to show even more you don’t really know who some of these dudes actually are and how they get down. Disgraceful.

Nah this Mendy news is real nasty. Just seems to get worse and worse every time I read something about it

Mendy man :smh: He gotta go. Other players in the squad talked so highly of him as a fun guy in the lockerroom good for team spirit gave off that image like he was a decent fun loving guy. Goes to show even more you don’t really know who some of these dudes actually are and how they get down. Disgraceful.
What’s crazy is the club knew about it all along. Wasn’t he playing games recently?

man, i dont even know what to say about the ronaldo move, i cant believe it happened, and really out of no where

What’s crazy is the club knew about it all along. Wasn’t he playing games recently?
Yea he did play the last two cause Zinchenko isn’t fully ready yet. I don’t know how much the club knew or what they should do considering it was allegations for while. But once he actually got charged it was a wrap.

Yea he did play the last two cause Zinchenko isn’t fully ready yet. I don’t know how much the club knew or what they should do considering it was allegations for while. But once he actually got charged it was a wrap.
According to the reports he’s been on bail since November and violated it twice. No way they didn’t know

It’s like Ronnie didn’t want anyone to upstage him in a transfer market. goats switching teams at the same time? Hell nah not CR7

He won the transf O’ Dor

That’s what football is all about. Passion and emotion.

S*** - if Quaresma was about to join Benfica.

The guns would have came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom