⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I really don't care much for however we got here, nothings gonna diminish the excitement I have to see him back in Red at OT :lol: :pimp:

Its an exciting time and yea Ole's gotta start winning trophies now, pressures gonna officially be on him

Good man El Matador :pimp:

1630087111815.jpeg

You love to see it.

If they sell Cavani, that would be dirty :smh:

I don’t know if it’s out of the question. Guy wants to play all of Uruguay’s qualifiers, and if he were to go, he’d repeatedly be under UK lockdown rules for traveling to a red country. He’d miss essential the first half of the season quarantining after all the international breaks.

Yea I really don't care much for however we got here, nothings gonna diminish the excitement I have to see him back in Red at OT :lol: :pimp:

Its an exciting time and yea Ole's gotta start winning trophies now, pressures gonna officially be on him

Good man El Matador :pimp:

is Ole gunna actually start him or is he gunna come off the bench like the other big money singings?

Flo has to be foaming in the mouth to outshine cr7 transfer headlines with mbappe headlines today. Foaming in the mouth I tell ya!

Sigh- as a rival fan this annoys me. Last time we didn't spend much we won the title, I know we have our defensive reinforcements back- but ffs fsg gimme somn. Our signings so far have been for the future based on recent seasons: hendo, fab, Kieta, bound to miss time- can I get just a reliable pair of legs in midfield?

Just wanna compete on all fronts. If not, im just here to listen to the fans sing YNWA on GameDay 😂😂

Glazers felt the heat from fans and got involved. The club went on a full court press to avoid a club legend from signing with the cross-town rival. All while potentially mortgaging their future.
This is what I said to a homer United friend of mine. Had the former and current players not step in, guarantee you that Ronaldo would be in a baby blue kit right now. Glazers could give a **** about loyalty, fans and former beloved player joining cross-town rivals.

This is what I said to a homer United friend of mine. Had the former and current players not step in, guarantee you that Ronaldo would be in a baby blue kit right now. Glazers could give a **** about loyalty, fans and former beloved player joining cross-town rivals.

Glazers care about that stock price tanking as the Ronaldo to City steam picked up though. Check the dip the 2 days prior to today. Would have been much worse once the transfer to City was confirmed.

I’ll only be happy if we also bring in a midfielder.. until then I still think we are gonna suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom