⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stade Reims trying awfully hard to make their logo look MLS-worthy.

Thought it was Real Salt Lake for a second

Yeah it’s weird to me for Mbappe to push for this move this summer. Adding Messi, Donnarumma, Gini & Hakimi makes PSG an even stronger CL contender than they already were.

He can leave to Madrid on a free transfer next summer, when he’ll be able to ask for an even higher wage and signing bonus. Also, RM can have extra cash to build a better team around him.

Just stay one more season bruh.

Oh yeah, glad I was isolated in the woods for the Arsenal game yesterday. Sounds like it was worse than expected, which is... a feat. Congrats Mikel, you went from a very appreciated field commander in your playing days to a joke of a manager in no time at all. Xhaka, Holding, Mari, KOLASINAC, all playing against Machester ******* City? Pep had to have paid Arteta to go to Arsenal. It's time to go, bruh.

If we are all being honest. Us Real madrid guys woulda of lovvvvved mbappe now but we alllll know it would of been way better saving that mula and gettn him for sure on free.

Yeah it’s weird to me for Mbappe to push for this move this summer. Adding Messi, Donnarumma, Gini & Hakimi makes PSG an even stronger CL contender than they already were.

He can leave to Madrid on a free transfer next summer, when he’ll be able to ask for an even higher wage and signing bonus. Also, RM can have extra cash to build a better team around him.

Just stay one more season bruh.
I understand if he feels indifferent on staying due to Messi's arrival because that "takes away" the alpha dog slot that he may want, but let's be honest here. He's never lived up to it whenever the spotlight was on him. Look at the 2020 Champions League final. I forgot he was on the pitch. Terrific player, but he has to show it more on the big stage. Especially while playing in Ligue 1 where you're steamrolling competition week in and week out.

On the other hand, the history of Real Madrid is VERY PATRIOTIC. A strong conservative like Mr. Bappe could have been idolizing the strong-handed history his whole life and made his mind up: August 30th is his January 6th 8)

He needs to storm Real Madrid like he stormed da Capitol. We need him.

Timbers with a MUCH needed win in Seattle :pimp: Blanco and Mora :pimp: Moreno has a lot of work to do, but he's young. Steve Clark is an enigma like no other. Can look like a washout for a couple games then have a Hall of Fame worthy performance like tonight. Solid game, good plans by Gio and great execution by the team despite losing Williamson AND THEN Paredes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom