⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand if he feels indifferent on staying due to Messi's arrival because that "takes away" the alpha dog slot that he may want, but let's be honest here. He's never lived up to it whenever the spotlight was on him. Look at the 2020 Champions League final. I forgot he was on the pitch. Terrific player, but he has to show it more on the big stage. Especially while playing in Ligue 1 where you're steamrolling competition week in and week out.
Yeah man I feel like he wants that status but isn’t ready for it yet.
also, remember him choking at ol trafford.
he has all the talent but has not come through on the occasion to be considered on the level of Messi etc. if anything this szn would be a great chance to learn from the GOAT instead of sulking about him taking his spotlight.

juventus might suck but they will be dressed nicely
their off field sponsor is loro piana this szn :smokin

This is that BS. I almost want to say just pay it because he’s worth it, but we can’t be letting clubs get away with this.

Marina did the right thing. We need to stand our ground no matter what. It is good for our future. It will be beneficial for our future transfer business just like just what Bayern have been doing with their business

Pedrerol says negotiations are gonna go down this afternoon and that Real are weighing up offering 200m straight up

vince-mc-mahon-relaxing.gif

Their asking price was 70m at the start of the summer

Kalvin Phillips to Man U? didn't see that coming

Dan James plus 15M though...na thats a rip off leeds can get more

Killa Kal for Danny James? I like this move. From what I've seen from him since Bielsa took over, he's a big upgrade over Fred :lol:

Oof that Kalvin Phillips deal would be amazing. Is there any reason United aren't trying for Bissouma? Dude is way better than current Matic+Fred put together.

good luck young man I hope you’ve made the right decision. Good business though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom