⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

He was needed back in the summer but glad that we can move on to other things finally :lol:

The MF now with everyone healthy should be pretty decent

75m Euro's? Gonna be looking like a bargain in a few years at the rate/level he's playing at rn...

Not sure I'd turn that down if I was Everton...

Last edited:
jape jape I don't get letting Carlos Perez go now, you have 4 forwards, one is a kid, another is injury prone
I don’t either tbh. Carlos Perez has been a great player for us. And it’s still in the air if barca is getting a buyback option.
It all goes back to the board. Rumor is barca need money this window. Which is why they are pushing out raki too...also loaned out Abel Ruiz and Alena.
Board is in shambles.

Also

Not expecting to come back in the tie tbvh but just hoping for a positive performance, nice to see Mase get the start

I don’t either tbh. Carlos Perez has been a great player for us. And it’s still in the air if barca is getting a buyback option.
It all goes back to the board. Rumor is barca need money this window. Which is why they are pushing out raki too...also loaned out Abel Ruiz and Alena.
Board is in shambles.

Also

From what i've seen, looks like no buy back option. I can't remember where i read it, but it seemed like Setien had no plans for Perez and had told him to move on.
Board is definitely in shambles. I say we call it good with the squad we have now, use B players where needed, and see what we can do the rest of the season.

I like Zizou’s lineup ahead of Saturday’s Madrid derby. A lot of attackers and midfielders rested. Vini has been getting some of his sharpness back. Benz wasn’t his best last match, maybe Jovic can get himself going against lesser opposition. Lucas actually looked good last match. James is back in full fitness and back in the fold. And Modric’s old legs get some rest after starting the previous match.

The mindset to get it done as a group reminds me of a less talented version of our double winning season.

Vini causing all sorts of havoc. Looks to have recovered that form from last season.

Jovic and James buns so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom