⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's confusing with the Willian rumor. Not to mention he features more often than Pedro, who I would rather leave first before Willian.

As for Dries Mertens...he's on the wrong side of 30 but he's better suited to play up top than any other options we have right now and he can flex out to either wing. IDK, but we are in need of help so beggars can't be choosers I guess?

gonna hold onto this for the next time otamendi does something stoopid
E512156D-2ACC-43F2-8E74-76BA685A758B.jpeg

Jovic is way too static, gotta work on his movement or he'll be outta here quick, not gonna give up on him yet because the chemistry upfront just isn't great right now for anybody tbh.

Vinicius should start on Saturday, Rodrygo has hit rookie wall, if we go 4-3-3 I'm guessing it's Vini-Benz-#17

think Zidane has shown that in big matches he likes to go with Isco. Isco isn’t as useful when teams pack it in, but when the opposition actually comes to play and there’s space, that’s when Isco is at his best.And with Mendy playing instead of Marcelo we’re much less susceptible to counters playing the diamond.

If I’m Simeone I go old school Atleti and just pack it and then decide if I want to open up and go for it toward the end.

I didn’t catch the second half, but I liked in the first that Vini was drifting in instead of just being predictably glued to the sideline. I’d like to see him start too but I get the feeling that Zidane would rather save him as a sub, and that he rested Rodrygo with the expectation that he’d start against Atleti. Maybe Vini’s performance today changed his mind though.

Last edited:
24 of them were the art of the deal.

wonder how much he’d go for in today’s market. Glad we won’t be finding out :D

the touch around one player and the flick over the next at 4:50 was :smokin

I'm gonna show my kids him vs Mastour to prove Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Dude was in Flo's trash bin and has turned into a machine while Hachim is bench riding in 3rd Italian league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom