⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.....

Bruno is gonna play already against Wolves on Saturday?

Chilll, take your time, get some rest first.

What do you mean he's not the savior...

In terms of him(by himself) changing the way we play and lifting the squad. I think if fans are expecting that from him, they'll be disappointed, but it's not his fault.

I really like Bruno too, and I'm hoping that I'm wrong

I feel like Bruno's engine alone will help Man U but of the little ive seen him play (mostly for portugal) he can be wasteful. Taking shots from 20-30 out a little too much. But either way i am excited to see him play more

I also think Griez will be better without Suarez. I know people think he isn't delivering for Barca but i think he plays better without Suarez on the field with him.

Nice to see Vinicius Jr. back out there looking like his old self

The prodigal son is back, I miss you Yannick. Bring us some goals please and thank you.

I see coupe has quit his other NT job of being the Juventus correspondent, to cover Wolves full-time. Iirc this time last year we were hearing how they’re the favorites for the CL :lol:

Piantek has left Milan...... good riddance, that guy has been terrible.
blzing hot in the beginning of his tenure at milan but then fizzled out. Zlatan coming in has/will/should be a huge boost of morale for the club. goals will come from around. by his agent's logic, Piatek going to a mid-table german team as an instant starter would be better than a EPL second sub to a top 6ish team. wages are about the same more or less comparative. he'll find his shooting feet again

I see coupe has quit his other NT job of being the Juventus correspondent, to cover Wolves full-time. Iirc this time last year we were hearing how they’re the favorites for the CL :lol:
juve aint winning ****

to be fair the united bantz have been eating a lot of his time and energy
all i know is that bruno better be worth all that **** he was talking :lol:

Madrid give us jovic on loan until the end of the season.. kid could use a change of scenery

randomly came across this ronaldinho comp of him making a fool of defenders
actual audio instead of the horrible techno music you usually hear
mans had a thing for bilbao

Poetry in motion....stunning absolutely stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom