Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know how that hit his ankle/shin and went over the damn cross bar

wild, like you said he NEVER really misses them gimmies

I really like Bruno and I hope I'm wrong too, but history tells me otherwise. That plus brain dead Ole at the wheel makes for a deadly cocktail.

So United "negotiated" all January to arrive at the same price originally quoted?...Yep, that Manchester "Football" Club for you

The summer too....don’t forget. Sporting never budged from their asking price for 6 plus months.........They rightfully deserved the money.

Goldbridge must be so happy....I’ve seen the rants he had during the summer about how United F’up by not getting Bruno. He was devastated... :lol:

At some point enough is enough....these United fans are literally being TORTURED. It’s almost like United are doing this on purpose...

Y’all really got to find a way to F Woodward up.

Literally hours later

Our guy Coupé It Coupé It has that reach :rofl:

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

In all seriousness, I hate the job he's done but running up to his place like robbers is OD though tbh

Last edited:
Literally hours later

Our guy Coupé It Coupé It has that reach :rofl:

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

In all seriousness, I hate the job he's done but running up to his place like robbers is OD though tbh

That’s not OD at all.....they’re just flares, people don’t have guns in England, this ain’t “Top Boy” :lol:

Seriously tho, if this was any other big club in Europe, Woodward wouldn’t be safe, he’s way too cozy - good job fans :lol:

And there was talk of Piatek coming to Chelsea. Maybe Frank wanted world class out and Piatek in for better options up top

That’s not OD at all.....they’re just flares, people don’t have guns in England, this ain’t “Top Boy” :lol:

Seriously tho, if this was any other big club in Europe, Woodward wouldn’t be safe, he’s way too cozy - good job fans :lol:

I get it but you're always getting into slippery territory when getting someone's home and potentially fam involved imo.
I mean that's gotta be motivation to do a better job

Only way this turns into a postive is if it forced him to pull an ADM and get ran out of town :lol:

Lol Coupé It Coupé It thinking there isn’t any guns in England.

I wanna take the high road and condemn the fans but I can’t. hope he quits

Bro Brits with guns, they’re just country folks with rifles, shotguns, and muskets - they go shoot pheasants :lol:

The hand gun laws are CRAZY strict.You ever hear about UK gun deaths? Hell No. They do do their fair of stabbing tho.

Bro all the people have are rifles, shotguns, and muskets in the country where they shoot pheasants :lol:

The hand gun laws are CRAZY strict.You ever hear about UK gun deaths? Hell No.They do do their fair of stabbing tho.
I lived in England for 2 years. I’m very familiar with the laws and with what I actually saw as well. There are plenty of handguns in the country

I lived in England for 2 years. I’m very familiar with the laws and with what I actually saw as well. There are plenty of handguns in the country

Compared to here Beans, it’s night and day tho. The murder rate due to gun violence is extremely low. Am I wrong here? That’s the bigger point.

Law abiding citizens probably have them, but goons don’t have that type of Arsenal.

Legit anywhere on Earth compared to the States pales in comparison when it comes to guns man :lol:

Exactly. Especially when I lived in Florida, there is no comparison. English goons don’t have that type of heat. Woodward getting shook because of some fireworks.... pfttttttt

pshhhhhh, PUHHHH-LEASE.

Woody scared of some little Roman candles while he’s safe at home in his mansion while being the top paid director in the EPL.......

He’ll be alright :lol:

Y’all realize things can get easily smuggled in to the country right? Including weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom