⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard took a while to get going here but once he did we became a different team. I think our progress depends on him regaining his fitness and form.

One thing to keep in mind about the CL is that it really isn’t just win or bust. There’s big money in making deep runs vs a Ro16 elimination. Back to back early knockouts would cost the club a ridiculous amount.

Will be tough to win at the Bernabeu. If Vinicius and or Rodrygo starts they will give our fullbacks an extremely hard job in both legs. We dont have a Messi, but we do have KDB and Rodri that can help unlock Madrid. If Mallorca can do it, we can do it :lol:

Will be tough to win at the Bernabeu. If Vinicius and or Rodrygo starts they will give our fullbacks an extremely hard job in both legs. We dont have a Messi, but we do have KDB and Rodri that can help unlock Madrid. If Mallorca can do it, we can do it :lol:
We first play them 22nd of February I believe Laporte will be fit again, stones also and by then Sane as well so that would be a massive boost. Hopefully at the least sane will be fit enough to be a threat off the bench and Laporte will be fit enough to start. We play like we did arsenal yesterday 4-2-3-1 at least in the away leg with Rodri and Fernandinho in front of the back 4 for extra protection and we could have a shot. Would give us added defensive stability and options to play the ball out and our forwards and KDB I have all faith in

Yeah i think the worry for RM is Sterling vs Carvajal. If i were pep i would do everything i could to expose that match up

I don’t understand what is so hard about NOT being a racist.

Either way the City Madrid game will come down to who wins the midfield. If KDB is on fire I feel bad for our entire backline.

Anyone have Fubotv that can speak on it? Trying to figure out what to get to be able to watch La Liga games. Any info would be appreciated.

I don’t even get what that Serie A banner is trying to achieve. A failed attempt at the “we are all monkeys” thing Barca players did a few years back (which was stupid anyway)?

could have easily just put up a picture of a crowd of multicultural Italians painted in team colors to show that everyone belongs there (I’m assuming they painted the monkeys in Inter, Napoli, and some other team’s colors)

I don’t understand what is so hard about NOT being a racist.

Either way the City Madrid game will come down to who wins the midfield. If KDB is on fire I feel bad for our entire backline.

KDB is one of the best in the world when he’s on, but we probably have the best person in the world to occupy his favorite area on the pitch

da Brazilian wall Casemiro

also Valverde to provide help

KDB is one of the best in the world when he’s on, but we probably have the best person in the world to occupy his favorite area on the pitch

da Brazilian wall Casemiro

also Valverde to provide help

Theyre deeper this year I feel, Gundogan, Silva(s), and Mahrez will give Case and Valverde a tough time all game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom