• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressure on city?
imagine if Real Madrid lose in this round. Mayhem will ensue

Real Madrid have the better squad too

Mannnnnn, G T F O H, you can’t be serious.... TF is wrong with you today? :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Madrid, mayhem always ensues, they’re in a crisis every other week. They’ll get over it, going out to City would be way easier to swallow than going out to Ajax a year ago.

Last edited:
Lmfao ESPN will forever be good with me for that tweet
Smh pogba is “sick” now.. I hate to say this but Coupé It Coupé It might have been right all along.

Should have just sold him in the Summer, got that €125-150 million, reinvest and rebuild while RM were desperate...

Now Flo won’t give you the time of day and no one else is buying him...

Once again, terrible business by United....

How’d he get sick? Was he doing backflips at Space instead of LIV this past weekend? He get a stomach ache?

Mannnnnn, G T F O H, you can’t be serious.... TF is wrong with you today? :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for Madrid, mayhem always ensues, they’re in a crisis every other week. They’ll get over it, going out to City would be way easier to swallow than going out to Ajax a year ago.
Yeah I’m sticking with my statement. Your emoticons don’t change anything.

city still play otamendi
their defense is terrible. The only players that would start on Madrid would be KDB and sterling

madrid win in every other position

city still play otamendi
their defense is terrible. The only players that would start on Madrid would be KDB and sterling

You’ve gone full on Pep apologist.... you’re already racking up the excuses if City get upset by RM....

Then if City win, Pep pulled a rabbit out the hat... I see what you’re doing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even the most staunch RM supporters would say RM has a better starting XI..... talking about Otamendi....when the games in late Feb early March, when Laporte is them are back. Maynnnnnnnn :lol:

Everything going wrong now makes sense

The pacers fell apart after this picture too
DDndqh-WsAEa8Yu

city still play otamendi

Laporte, Fernandinho, aguero, Bernardo Silva and Mahrez would all get into that Madrid team papa.. **** I’ll take an aging David Silva over kroos or Modric

Laporte, Fernandinho, aguero, Bernardo Silva and Mahrez would all get into that Madrid team papa.. **** I’ll take an aging David Silva over kroos or Modric
david silva is not better than kroos or modric. cant be serious. silva is a barca madrid reject
laporte isn't better than ramos or varane
fernandinho isn't better than casemiro. (casemiro even starts over him on the NT)
benz > aguero
mahrez or silva isn't better than hazard

yall are really tripping
(for coupe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

this real madrid squad is quality.
modric, mendy or marcelo, vinicius, bale, rodrygo, isco, jovic all come off the bench

Last edited:
I think its a toss up with RM vs City and should be a very interesting tactical game. But if i had to give one team a very slight edge it would be City. Assuming Laporte is back...i think KDB has the ability to change a game unlike any other person on the field. If he is in God mode he can make the winning difference

Manchester City are underdogs guys, Pep Guardiola’s a underdog guys.......

- Jape, 2019
i didn't call either of them underdogs...i said it was a big stretch to call 13 time euro champs underdogs vs small rich club city
calm down and actually read my posts bruh

madrid and barca are never underdogs. lets be real

david silva is not better than kroos or modric. cant be serious. silva is a barca madrid reject
laporte isn't better than ramos or varane
fernandinho isn't better than casemiro. (casemiro even starts over him on the NT)
benz > aguero
mahrez or silva isn't better than hazard

yall are really tripping
(for coupe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

this real madrid squad is quality.
modric, mendy or marcelo, vinicius, bale, rodrygo, isco, jovic all come off the bench
I can tell you watch very little epl.. mahrez would own Madrid’s right wing. I didn’t even mention Sane who would also walk right into that Madrid team. Ramos has been a shell of himself, so to say he’s better than a healthy Laporte is a joke. B Silva was just touted as a BdO candidate and now he wouldn’t walk into the Madrid team? On form I would say Benz gets the nod this year.. other than that I stick with what I said. Madrid has a talented team on paper but a lot of those dudes have been relying on their names as of late. Also Madrid’s history has nothing to do with the fact city is a better team as of today.

I just wanna say there doenst always have to be an underdog or overt favorite in sports like Fr Fr. Sometimes it’s just two great teams playing and someone gonna lose and someone gonna win. Don’t mean there was a massive upset or an expected victory...it’s just the result

like it’s not like we talking about Bournemouth vs Real or City vs Eibar. There ain’t no underdog or favorite in this fixture. It’s just whoever wins wins

I just wanna say there doenst always have to be an underdog or overt favorite in sports like Fr Fr. Sometimes it’s just two great teams playing and someone gonna lose and someone gonna win. Don’t mean there was a massive upset or an expected victory...it’s just the result

like it’s not like we talking about Bournemouth vs Real or City vs Eibar. There ain’t no underdog or favorite in this fixture. It’s just whoever wins wins

Jape literally said only “TWOOOOOOO” City players would crack the Madrid XI. ONLY TWO....So the “underdog” thing was a joke at Jape saying just two players. I can’t believe I have to explain this :lol:

No there isn’t an underdog, I agree. But City are still better pound for pound. I would say 60-40 City, which is close. But two players, I’m not trying to hear that.

Jape literally said only “TWO” City players would crack the Madrid XI. ONLY TWO....So the “underdog” thing was a joke at Jape saying just two players. I can’t believe I have to explain this :lol:

No there isn’t an underdog, I agree. But City are still better pound for pound.

i get that but I’m just putting It out there like the whole favorites and it would be an upset if city lost against Real Madrid and underdogs etc is a pretty pointless discussion when we talking about two high quality teams. It wouldn’t be an upset if city lost and this isn’t about lowering expectations it’s just acknowledging that Real Madrid are still more than capable of being a great side especially since they’ve sorted themselves out a bit compared to early season.

And considering current quality mixed with experience I would not say we are pound for pound better it’s a fairly equal match up

Agueros form is a bit weird this year. Like watching him play he hasn’t looked the best really but he’s still been effective getting 9 in 12 in the league with 2 assists and 13 in 16 in all comps.

Agueros form is a bit weird this year. Like watching him play he hasn’t looked the best really but he’s still been effective getting 9 in 12 in the league with 2 assists and 13 in 16 in all comps.
I agree.. however I’ve seen him uncharacteristically miss some sitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom