⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serie A’s new ‘anti-racism’ campaign uses monkey imagery... these people are something else.

Saw the highlights of BVB and RB.....dayum, that was nuts.

Wonder where Timo will end up.

:lol: at Liverpool not giving a F about the Carabao cup, I wouldn’t either.

Once again the greatest footballing nation on the greatest planet out to support one another in the end

can't wait for the 2nd biggest match in the world (after spurs vs united )
gonna have to tell everyone i have a meeting today

i would have more confidence if the match was in madrid

security for the Classico. Is it necessary to have Rottweilers ?
1576675029502.jpeg

Last edited:
can't wait for the 2nd biggest match in the world (after spurs vs united )
gonna have to tell everyone i have a meeting today

i would have more confidence if the match was in madrid

security for the Classico. Is it necessary to have Rottweilers ?
1576675029502.jpeg

Messi's dog twice the size of that rott :lol:

So not only is Arteta the manager, the board told him straight up "we're not giving you jack **** this January so make do".... is this correct?

So not only is Arteta the manager, the board told him straight up "we're not giving you jack **** this January so make do".... is this correct?
Where did you hear that he's not getting funds for January? Not that I would expect anything different, just hoping against hope that Mikel can buy at least one piece to shore up the defense.

Where did you hear that he's not getting funds for January? Not that I would expect anything different, just hoping against hope that Mikel can buy at least one piece to shore up the defense.
Article came up on my phone and only read the first few sentences. Didn't realize it was from The Sun which isn't the most reliable source... here it is anyway.

vtotheinay vtotheinay

I was reading that this morning and dying laughing :lol: That dude really wears a kids XL. I don't even know who's at fault here. Adidas really didn't wanna give us some extra shirts for one of the more famous players in the world because our order was already in. That's pretty stupid imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom