⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting lineup, I think it ends up being a double pivot with Kroos and Valverde in the middle, wouldn't play Nacho

Nacho has actually had some decent matches for us at LB in the past, contributing decently in attack too. Guess Zizou trusted his experience there even with the rust over Militao who has minimal experience as a LB.

You can miss Wenger but there is no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't fare any better with this group. It could be worse.
We waited too long to fire him and missed out on Pep and Klopp. Now there really isn't many top managers available.
And truth be told, this club's issues are deeper than football. There is a psychological hold over this club from the top down.
We've watched this club fall for over a decade while fans pay the highest ticket prices in Europe.

We're not a top club at the moment and we don't deserve a manager like Allegri or Poch.
Why would they come? If you're Poch, you wait for the better jobs in the summer.
Who wants to come into this job where the owners and board won't give you the resources to compete?
Why come into this job with the uncertainty that you won't have Auba and Laca signing new contracts.
Who would want to work with this current group of spineless players? We gotta get real.
We haven't won a major trophy in over a decade and we look miles off the pace against a City who barely got out of second gear.

It hurts to see this but we're a midtable team with poor players.

Last edited:
You can miss Wenger but there is no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't fare any better with this group. It could be worse.
We waited too long to fire him and missed out on Pep and Klopp. Now there really isn't many top managers available.
And truth be told, this club's issues are deeper than football. There is a psychological hold over this club from the top down.
We've watched this club fall for over a decade while fans pay the highest ticket prices in Europe.

We're not a top club at the moment and we don't deserve a manager like Allegri or Poch.
Why would they come? If you're Poch, you wait for the better jobs in the summer.
Who wants to come into this job where the owners and board won't give you the resources to compete?
Why come into this job with the uncertainty that you won't have Auba and Laca signing new contracts.
Who would want to work with this current group of spineless players? We gotta get real.
We haven't won a major trophy in over a decade and we look miles off the pace against a City who barely got out of second gear.

It hurts to see this but we're a midtable team with poor players.
You really think that Pep and Klopp would go to Arsenal to manage where the owners rake in tons of money, but barely want to spend any of it to build the club?

You really think that Pep and Klopp would go to Arsenal to manage where the owners rake in tons of money, but barely want to spend any of it to build the club?
Both of them were available at the time and Pep actually inquired about taking over Arsenal before he went to City. Pool haven't spent alot of their own money during Klopp's time either. Player sales and smart spending helped them build the squad you see now. They're a well run club unlike Arsenal.

Really missing Hazard here, I think Bale for Isco would be a good change right now

The crossing is killing me

Last edited:
our midfield is imbalanced and disconnected without Casemiro

offense looking like the Lopetegui days. Possession with no purpose.

Man I’m just laughing that was a waste of 2 hours that was saved by the last kick of the ball.

I can’t even give serious post match thoughts. Gunna just look ahead to the Clasico.

TBoat with the wonderful header. We definitely can not get caught sleeping like that on Wednesday.

TBoat with the wonderful header. We definitely can not get caught sleeping like that on Wednesday.
This is our best defense since 15-16, I expect them to be competent, if Nacho doesn't fall on the header I doubt we give up the goal, I'm more concerned whether we can put together a good attacking gameplan

This is our best defense since 15-16, I expect them to be competent, if Nacho doesn't fall on the header I doubt we give up the goal, I'm more concerned whether we can put together a good attacking gameplan
welp barca is leaking goals but scoring freely as well
yall have been the better team this season and on form but barca is more talented

wednesday should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom