• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s kinda wild we’ve seen things go from this
05AA3412-B531-4D65-BFEA-7DF872724288.jpeg

to some of my arsenal homies thinking it would be a good idea to hire Jose now

I don't think Arsenal has the personnel to fit Mou's low block strategy
But they absolutely have the front line that would be perfect for counter attacking

Arsenal should try to go for a manager that is more expansive in play and wouldn't throw Xhaka in the starting XI. Emery definitely is not it, he has brought no identity to Arsenal.

Man that doesn’t even matter anymore since Mou and Wenger were best friends on
beIN sports during the CL final.

:lol:

True but still it’s kinda funny how things turned around between to them to now Jose seems to want the arsenal job :lol:

Last edited:
who asked for that? :lol:

Well maybe not the Arsenal fans on NT but a lot of Arsenal fans worldwide are welcoming it. (Look at Twitter) Mou is top trending.

I mean I’m here for the lulz but like I said yesterday Arsenal should go after Jardim. Mou should be the LAST RESORT.

WHAT SUCKS is we know Kroenke won’t fire a manager mid-season. Emery will probably play out his contract.

Feels like Emery is overthinking things, if fit just put your best 11 guys out there, son hasn't been same since la remuntada

Thats how it always starts,you lie to yourself thinking 'this time's gonna be different,he'll have learned from past mistakes' only to end up bitter and worse off by the end than when he started :lol:

It's the false hope/promise at the beginning that kills you. When you're desperate you're willing to settle for anything but Gooners should be careful what they ask for...

Madridistas as well from the looks of some of these Marca polls :lol:

In for the guaranteed lulz regardless though

Game day!
A65EE586-99B5-464F-AF1B-9C76066B7BCE.jpeg

Hopefully the Atlanta sports curse continues to leave Atlanta united alone

Hey Armada -

I’ve been meaning to ask you this for a while now....

How does one ne of the most notoriously worst sports cities in America ( in the South) end up in embracing Atlanta FC so quickly to the point they’re breaking attendance records?

How did ATLANTA FC do this? Was the advertising that good?

Last edited:
All Atlanta’s other teams suck, coupled with a shiny new stadium.. jk btw I have no idea what I’m talking about

Apparently, Ibra’s ig post was about his endorsement deal with a Spanish betting company?

Hey Armada -

How does one ne of the most notoriously worst sports cities in America ( in the South) end up in embracing Atlanta FC so quickly to the point they’re breaking attendance records?

From the outside looking in, ATLU is one of the few clubs in MLS to actually embrace and market to ALL of its population. It just gets it, the various cultures feel heard/seen, and it's completely beautiful. I think most of us, especially POC, can see that MLS and USSF has a lot of institutionalized racism and originally catered to a certain demographic.

Atlanta is one of the most diverse, if not actually the most diverse, cities in the country. I'll be damned if the people running that club expected the Benz to be filled by soccer moms, high school club/JuCo soccer has-beens, and privileged "boot the ball up the field" teenagers. Seems like they reached out to the culture, got love back, and has something now that is the envy of many around the country. I love everything about that club and I'm not even a supporter.

All that being said, I need them to lose tonight so Seattle can host the MLS Cup.

Hey Armada -

How doesone of the most notoriously worst sports cities in America ( in the Sound) end up in embracing Atlanta FC so quickly to the point they’re breaking attendance records?

Mixture of quite a few things. People gotta understand Atlanta actually has great and passionate sports fans we just been through a lot of **** everyone single one of these teams has given us massive heart break in huge moments in spectacularly embarrassing fashion and MULTIPLE TIMES for each of em too and dudes just get fed up :lol: so I can’t really blame dudes for being over that **** sometimes not going to games etc. (prime example current state of the falcons). So now we finally got a team that’s actually doing something in the city and we got something can really get behind and it helps a lot with the locals that Atlanta United doesn’t have the baggage the Hawks, falcons and braves do it’s like a fresh start. Hell my dad who never cared about soccer even in the years and years I been tryin to put him on way before Atlanta united couldn’t have cared less about the sport. But now he’s got a local soccer team in a major league that’s great and doing well and he’s at least checking the scores and watching big games. I think Atlanta United also benefits from the large amount of people that live here that aren’t from Atlanta or Georgia in general. Most people who move don’t adopt the team of the of the city they moving to cause they will still support their home town team where they from but a lot of those places didn’t have MLS teams when they moved so they don’t have a loyalty to any MLS team so they feel free to support Atlanta United cause there’s no prior loyalty to another hometown team. So you got locals and people that moved here pretty much all rallying around a new team that’s a fresh start for both locals and transplants.

the marketing was great too. In the city you see Atlanta United stuff all over and have taken a grass roots approach working with local organizations to expand the sport even more building things like indoor courts in a couple train stations with plans to do more. They also didn’t take the easy way out that people associate with MLS teams as far as marketing a new team goes. They had a clear plan to build a winning team and didnt fall into the trope of let’s just get an aging European star to market the team.

Also another factor as fan culture goes i think has helped is the similarity between soccer fan culture and college sports fan culture. Georgia and Atlanta is obsessed with college football like the south is in general and like soccer fans as we all know they will literally ride and die for their team as if it’s the only thing that matters in the world, similar mindset wit college sports fans in the south. That similarity Is also why I believe the south is a sleeping giant when it comes to the future of soccer in this country.

I think all of these factors have combined to making Atlanta United such a success so far

Last edited:
When is a big club gonna scoop up Nagelsmann? We goofed not taking him over Kovac, but if it ended up landing us Ten Hag this summer I'm ok with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom