⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
valverde is going to have a tough time picking between arthur and vidal
2 totally different players for the same position who are equally as talented imo
this is what you want as a manager...players battling for positions and options to play in different ways.

does barca go with the control, passing, and technical skill in midfield with arthur who seems to fit in perfectly with busquets and frenkie?
or do you go with vidal, who has the heart of 2 players, a defensive tenacity, and an ability to get in the box?

either way all i know is valverde will probably make the wrong decision when the knockout stages come around so i shouldn't even bother
kinda like how he played sergi roberto as a rw against liverpool in anfield and 3 dm's

Been rumors for months that the club has been hitting him up about the DOF role...don't mess with my feelings VDS :lol: :nerd:

NT: lUkAkU wOnT dO wElL iN sUcH a DeFeNsIvE lEaGuE

Who said this? Feel like most United fans in here thought he'd do better in Italy than he did with United :lol:

That streak should end today. We're down 1-0 at half to ****ing Bochum who hasn't won a single match in the German 2nd division and is most likely going to get relegated :rofl: Kovac is so pathetic. Has us looking like absolute **** against a squad that can't even beat 2nd division teams
looks like yall scrambled in the last 7 mins outta desperation:lol:. when I saw the stat it was followed by a comment of "that's only because Stuttgart and Hamburg got relegated!" something about 24 managers for Stut and 25 for Hamburg in that timeframe. big shame tho, in my living of Germany briefly Hamburg was one of the best cities Germany had to offer. then you tell me St. Pauli is the oakland Raiders of the German leagues?? im sold:lol:. lovely stadium

import from the fool's wildin thread
1572400578435.png

Last edited:
Bro this Cuban dude is running around FL with a fake English accent trying to start fights at family friendly games.

This guy is F’n nuts :lol:

saw the video and mans never been to England with his Green St Hooligans lookin *** :rofl: :rofl:

I need the Sounders to pull the upset fr fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom