⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Raul slurping on Marca has me thinking RM are planting the seeds of replacing Zidane with him next summer.

Zizou seems to have lost his touch a bit and the team has no identity, but he’s also had to deal with endless injuries and not even coming close to replacing Ronaldo’s output. Add to that a rift in the age of players. Most are too old/washed or too young.

zidane should have never went back. Almost impossible to repeat the success he had during that run.

I wonder if this weighs on peps mind in regards to a Barca return, especially with an older Messi.

You can't discount Zizou's return with him actually loving the club, he's been there for about 20 years, as a player, sporting director, academy coach and manager, his kids a from la Fabrica, and he's basically won everything.

Everybody knew he would return it was just way too soon imo.

zidane should have never went back. Almost impossible to repeat the success he had during that run.

I wonder if this weighs on peps mind in regards to a Barca return, especially with an older Messi.
Pep needs to come back and fight the Spanish regime on and off the field
Would be a great service to The Catalan people

also, Barca isn’t nearly as washed as Madrid. Barca has a boatload of young talent that pep would thrive managing.
Imagine what he could do with Ansu Fati at the age of 16 when he turned sterling in to a monster

United always just feels a step behind
These rumors should’ve popped up last season for United
Lauturo, martial, rash, and sancho are a great attacking core though

Last edited:
TIL Joe Hart gave Eales a great reference on Josef Martinez before we signed him to Atlanta United. Joe knew him from his time in Torino
When Atlanta United was awarded an expansion franchise by MLS for the 2017 season, Martinez was one of the players who immediately caught their eye. He fit in with the franchise’s philosophy to build around young players with potential rather than aging, high-priced veterans. Coach Tata Martino, who once guided the Argentine national team, was familiar with Martinez’s talents from his appearances with Venezuela. Eales got on board after talking with Joe Hart, the English national team goalie who also played for Torino.
“Joe thought he would be a good goal scorer, and he gave him a great character reference,” Eales recalled. “But what really stood out, what I remember the most, was Joe saying how good his aerial ability was, the leaping and jumping ability he had for a guy his size.”
I very selfishly want Joe Hart to be signed after Guzan now lol

I'm not buying that he's signing in Spain but we'll see. Everyone's saying Atleti but I don't see that only because he isn't mobile enough to get up and press and play hard for a full 90 minutes. Maybe as a super sub? I think it's just a marketing thing knowing Zlatan

I'm not buying that he's signing in Spain but we'll see. Everyone's saying Atleti but I don't see that only because he isn't mobile enough to get up and press and play hard for a full 90 minutes. Maybe as a super sub? I think it's just a marketing thing knowing Zlatan

Hes going to show up in the stands for a Barca game and say he came back.

maybe he trying to jump on the Granada bandwagon :nerd:

Last edited:
After 9 match weeks no Bundesliga coach has been fired so far. Last time that happened was in 99/00

That streak should end today. We're down 1-0 at half to ******* Bochum who hasn't won a single match in the German 2nd division and is most likely going to get relegated :rofl: Kovac is so pathetic. Has us looking like absolute **** against a squad that can't even beat 2nd division teams

messi is unfair tbh
that nutmeg was filthy...no one in the world can do that and he does it so regularly now that i almost expect it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom