⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ansu :smokin
I still stand by my statement. **** Neymar and PSG. This is what they wanted.
I don’t care if barca doesn’t win any trophies this season
let Madrid waste their money on him

Wow DDG injured too. What a bad international break it's been with injuries. He has actually looked really good for spain too. That double save before the goal was really good

DDG injured?! **** :stoneface:

Issa definite L on Sunday :smh:

Was a definite L regardless tbh :lol:

Romero's been a good servant to the club but def expecting the worst Sunday :smh:

Glad at least Pogs, Tone, Shaw and AWB reportedly should be good to go

I hate international breaks so much...

Was a definite L regardless tbh :lol:

Romero's been a good servant to the club but def expecting the worst Sunday :smh:

Glad at least Pogs, Tone, Shaw and AWB reportedly should be good to go

I hate international breaks so much...

Pogba is good? He was in a cast on his leg as recently as 2 days ago on his ig story. I had no idea he had that serious of an injury to be in a cast

I just turned this US game on and Pulisic is crying on the bench and Canada just scored. What an entertaining 3 mins.

Why is Pulisic crying tho?

Starboy :pimp:,he was just announced on the 2019 Golden boy shortlist earlier today too

Pogba is good? He was in a cast on his leg as recently as 2 days ago on his ig story. I had no idea he had that serious of an injury to be in a cast

It's weird because initially it was said he'd be out until the end of the month at least but there's been reports this week that he and a few of the other injured starters are likely going to available against 'Pool which would be a godsend. Who knows for sure though

assuming nothing changes within USSF, Canada can leap frog us in 10 or less years as far quality is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom