⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gross. We're worse off now 2 years on from being eliminated from World Cup qualification than we were then and there's no hope for the program. You can't even say the federation is corrupt. It's working exactly as intended and the sport's constituents in this country are apathetic and powerless.

The USMNT lost to Canada for the first time since 1985. :smh:

Michael Jordan was only a rookie in the NBA.

Pulisic wasn't great tonight. But idk how you justify taking him out. Still, overall embarrassing effort and showing for the USMNT.

What was the story again with why the US sucks now and that everyone turned on them? I forgot how we got to this point :lol:

I kinda feel bad, I don’t know how to explain it. I live in ?? and all but damn this is just bad. I have this weird affinity for them. I like to see them humble every once in a while, but to see Pulisic upset like that is a little disturbing. USSF need to get their act together.

WHY is Micheal Bradley still the man in the midfield?

What was the story again with why the US sucks now and that everyone turned on them? I forgot how we got to this point :lol:

For me, part of was for national politics. I can’t root for a team that represents an entire country when I hate damn near half the population.

but what really turned me against them is when it become more clear about how they are run. These xenophobic, nepotism loving POS constantly alienate the demographics that could actually turn them around.

Most of all...have you ever heard of ANY respectable national football team on EARTH that didn’t hire a world class manager because he didn’t speak the local language fluently? The way they passed on Tata Martino, despite him winning the league in the US and coaching a team full of American players, is some classless $&@$ and they deserve to lose for pulling that nonsense

Last edited:
Was a definite L regardless tbh :lol:

Romero's been a good servant to the club but def expecting the worst Sunday :smh:

Glad at least Pogs, Tone, Shaw and AWB reportedly should be good to go

I hate international breaks so much...
It was gonna be an L regardless. Just a matter of losing by how many goals. ?‍♂️

He got fired for speaking facts really :lol:

He spoke a lot of truth got some hate for it from a certain contingent. I rock with JK the ideologue but as a practitioner and based off long term results, he would have been fired from any other international job in the world too.

Facts are that Bob Bradly is the best tactician, the best man-manager, the best team organizer, and probably the best outright coach the U.S. has ever had - the standard is training wheel level but I do believe that is a fact in hindsight.

I'd personally contribute to base salary to have Bradley, Klinsmann, Dave "the assistant" aka "just let the players play" Sarachan, then Arena back right now, in that order.

Pulisic wasn't great tonight. But idk how you justify taking him out. Still, overall embarrassing effort and showing for the USMNT.

Maybe his worst performance in the shirt and there's still no justifying taking him out. Replacing him after an hour with Paul Arriola just adds to Berhalter's buffoonery. Tonight also marks the second time since the Gold Cup we've seen clown use his final sub to replace a fullback with a lesser fullback, when down a goal late.

Get berhalter outta here man. We'd be better off with Mourinho at this point :lol:

Pulisic is going through it. Actually having to deal with real pressure at club level. He's not performing to expectations, has no job security, and even then you can tell this side business ******* means something to him.

The other guy is literally the brother of the CEO.

for me it was trump and when that **** boy on the team was openly supporting him

EDIT: what sfc415 sfc415 said

USMNT deserves everything thats happening to them starting with this joke of a league called the MLS
also, **** taylor twellmand and alexi lalas.
even the US pundits are trash...from top to bottom the whole federation is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom