⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfield cant create no chances.. fred playing like complete garbage water too..

So far I'm enjoying the Harry Mcguire experience, he seems mostly good.

and Tanzebe seems way better than Lindelof.

I'll post more later, but it was a tough loss. However...such an amazing experience.
IMG_20191006_123002_039.jpg

If not for injuries otamendi would’ve played himself to the bench today. He still just might’ve especially with stones coming back after the international break.
One other thing I would change. I don’t like David and gundam wing starting as the two 8s. Two similar in play and misses KDBs edge. Gundam wing and KDB is fine cause KDB has that extra edge. If playing David with KDB out I’d prefer him with Bernardo or foden

If not for injuries otamendi would’ve played himself to the bench today. He still just might’ve especially with stones coming back after the international break.
One other thing I would change. I don’t like David and gundam wing starting as the two 8s. Two similar in play and misses KDBs edge. Gundam wing and KDB is fine cause KDB has that extra edge. If playing David with KDB out I’d prefer him with Bernardo or foden
i can honestly say i've never been impressed with gundogan anytime i've seen him play for you guys
i can see it from a rotational POV but i don't think he's particularly great at anything

i can honestly say i've never been impressed with gundogan anytime i've seen him play for you guys
i can see it from a rotational POV but i don't think he's particularly great at anything

I think he’s great as a holding mid which is ironic cause he prefers to play further up in midfield but his skillset and play style actually suits playing the 6 much better than playing as a 8 or 10. He did very well at the 6 for us last season after Fernandinho went down. Right now I’d only want to see him at the 8 in domestic cup matches.

I put this united match on for a few mins and man I can't watch this anymore. Feels like a match between a couple relegation sides. No energy, poor play. Just not exciting to watch at all

lol you have me confused with someone else, always been a Lukaku stan, always.

but all these soccer experts telling me nooo, first touch this first touch that. :lol:

There are no winners on this subject Bruv. Lukaku and Rashford are and were not good enough to lead the line for United. Each sucked for different reasons, but at the end of the day, both not good enough.

PS: I wonder if Pogba and martial are going to get blamed for this performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom