Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20191006_045934.jpg

Pep over there scratching his thoughts :lol:

You guys are trying to jinx us. We've gotten lucky these past few matches. We're long overdue to start dropping points. It's a great start, but the gap will close.

We tried to adjust but there’s only so many adjustments you can make for how to breakdown wolves defending with 10 men in the box (again not mad at it it was the smart decision) the only adjustment you can make is send more men forward but that’s the risk you need to take to break down a bus cause you could get skinned on the counter

Could have played Walker at CB instead of Otamendi knowing that we have a lightning quick counter. Bernardo should have started too.

On the bright side, Cancelo was your best player. I do believe he will take Walker’s RB role now. A Wolves player I was very impressed with today was Vinagre at LB, he’s got game.

Finally in for a game...and manU almost got scored on under a minute :stoneface:

Could have played Walker at CB instead of Otamendi knowing that we have a lightning quick counter. Bernardo should have started too.

On the bright side, Cancelo was your best player. I do believe he will take Walker’s RB role now. A Wolves player I was very impressed with today was Vinagre at LB, he’s got game.

walker isn’t in the plans to be used as a CB unlike* I thought. Which is fair he plays it in a back 3 and we rarely if ever play back 3 now so I’m fine with not playing him at CB in a back 4. Sterling is X factor and Mahrez was the in form player was fair for him to start over Bernardo for this match

edit meant unlike

Last edited:
I'd send Otamendi to the u23s, some youth product City has can't be any worse than he is

Id he fine with Garcia starting over otamendi but he’s 18. 18 year old centerbacks with what we want to do this season is a risk in and of itself

walker isn’t in the plans to be used as a CB like I thought. Which is fair he plays it in a back 3 and we rarely if ever play back 3 now so I’m fine with not playing him at CB in a back 4. Sterling is X factor and Mahrez was the in form player was fair for him to start over Bernardo for this match

Otamendi or Walker?

:lol:

You guys are trying to jinx us. We've gotten lucky these past few matches. We're long overdue to start dropping points. It's a great start, but the gap will close.

Doubt it.

The prem has been a 1 horse race the last couple of years with city, don't expect anything different this season with liverpool

:rofl:

I wish Newcastle would get a owner who cares, I always liked their kits, stadium, and they usually have a few talented guys

SmartSelect_20191006-115555_Boat Browser.jpg

Warms my heart, all I heard was things were going to change, still the same **** 7 goals in 8 matches, defense is still elite, Oblak is still that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom