• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
united are so bad it actually makes me feel sorry for yall
this is nuts
looking at this current lineup there isn't one player i would want

where is AWB?

hey this might be a bad time but member when y'all lost 1-0 at ol trafford to barca last season without having a shot on goal
but all of you were confident going in to the camp nou that you were going to win the tie and barca haven't lost there in like 30+ european matches?

i member

united are so bad it actually makes me feel sorry for yall
this is nuts
looking at this current lineup there isn't one player i would want

where is AWB?

hey this might be a bad time but member when y'all lost 1-0 at ol trafford to barca last season without having a shot on goal
but all of you were confident going in to the camp nou that you were going to win the tie and barca haven't lost there in like 30+ european matches?

i member

Don't you put that juju on me. LOL Not once did I believe that.

0578A06C-65DB-4CEE-9C87-255B8A37E315.gif

What a ****n waste of time. Shoulda just got **** done around the house. There was what?2-3 shots at gol?

has your position changed at all with this english players thing?

Nah, that’ll never change, it’s a core value of mine. Even during Chelsea’s reign I always side eyed them for not having British players in their team. Imagine Barca with no Spanish players in the team, just feels wrong. Every team imo should have a core of home grown players. Plus I genuinely believe England has some great talent coming through the ranks.

United are 2 points above relegation, and Woodward is as clueless and useless as ever, with just as much job security.

Since SAF has left United has given me so many weekend lulz year after year. Moyes era, LVG, Jose, now this wreck.

On another note, Real Sociedad are still doing their thing. They’ll be in second if they hold off Getafe. Going to need Barca to drop points against Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom