⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but James being dropped from the XI two matches in a row after playing hard with a chip on his shoulder was some ******** by Zidane. And so is LV starting. I think the pieces are there for us to be successful domestically, it’s just up to Zidane to get over the glory days of his go-to XI, and Hazard to start doing what we paid for and score/create goals. Oh and for us to stop getting injured seriously wtf 3 LBs out ?

I tried getting my boys into Soccer in a High School, didn’t work out much, they just loved to see me go nuts during games. I was a source of entertainment for them.

But in college I got probably 6 people into Footy and it all started due to FIFA. I Remember my college boys being like “dude I’m not trying to play FIFA, LETS play Madden”. By Senior year I had them going to a local football English pub. I even had the international European students going to the pub to watch La Liga and Serie A games.

btw, if you’re ever in a Boca Raton. Go to the Lion & Eagle pub on a Federal Highway. Owner is English, they make great English breakfast and bangers and mash. Plus they have a huge US soccer fan base. Good people.

1570199050582.jpeg

I actually went there a couple of times mostly for US matches. It's the closest United and AO bar to me. The AO's in Hollywood (Mickey Bryne's) draws better crowds though. Haven't been to an AO bar since they got knocked off WCQ's :lol: I'll try to go for a late United match sometime later this season

Last edited:
Random but James being dropped from the XI two matches in a row after playing hard with a chip on his shoulder was some bull**** by Zidane. And so is LV starting. I think the pieces are there for us to be successful domestically, it’s just up to Zidane to get over the glory days of his go-to XI, and Hazard to start doing what we paid for and score/create goals. Oh and for us to stop getting injured seriously wtf 3 LBs out ?
He had a knock, both him and Bale are available this weekend unless something weird happens, it's RM so something weird will happen. Starting #17 in any match outside a injury crisis is inexcusable
SAS sums it up

"He works hard"

So does everybody else

Last edited:
Marcelo Gallardo from river plate is picking up a lot of steam for barca’s Next manager

Anyone have any insight?
I’ve only watched them against boca

I actually went there a couple of times mostly for US matches. It's the closest United and AO bar to me. The AO's in Hollywood (Mickey Bryne's) draws better crowds though. Haven't been to an AO bar since they got knocked off WCQ's :lol: I'll try to go for a late United match sometime later this season

Yea I would only go to the Lion and eagle for big CL games after class or sometimes early EPL games if I was still up from the night before. The friend who put me on to the pub was a big United Fan and AO. But I never infiltrated myself with that American Outlaws ish :lol:

That AO stuff is not my thing. But still a great pub. I recommend all SoFlo US fans to go.

This thread is 90-95% of NT for me

Sometimes check into the politics and PS thread. It’s funny to think that I “communicate” with you guys more days of the year than many of the people closest to me :lol:

awwww that’s so sweet......I feel honored and at the same time I feel very uncomfortable. I hope you’re not in love with me bro.

those martinelli goals tonight....sheesh :pimp:

This boy has talent. His potential is looking massive. All the youngsters showed up yesterday. Willock needs to start more PL matches. Nelson has skill and good ideas, they don't always come off but he remains a threat. He's still pretty raw. Holding and Bellerin playing a full 90 is major.

World class continues to be world class

Same boat tho. You guys are all I have for footy:blush:

Closest thing I got was one night hitting downtown Oakland, late already bout two months ago, bout to cross the street and dude had a LS Orange with 14 on the back. And we all know that means. Hit him with the “Cruyff?” And chopped it up the entire night. His team was fiorentina which I should’ve asked about racism in Italy seemingly is increasing and him being black but oh well.

Damn I feel bad for Zappacosta. Was eager to see what he'd do at Roma. Wonder what we do now. Surely he won't play for us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom