⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuned in at the 63rd to check in on the lulz when I saw it was 2-0, and then a goal came a minute later :lol:

Tottenshambles

James on the bench against Granada -_-

Guess it’s opportunity number 2 to see what Zidane sees in Valverde. But this isn’t a physical Madrid derby I’d rather have a better attacker out there.

I think their UCL run last season really disguised how poor they have actually been going back to the end of last season. Their league form has been tragic for a while

Lost in this Spurs L will be the fact that Graham Potter is doing a helluva job at Brighton, they play some slick stuff.

Poch aint tryin to take a step down

He's already accomplished everything possible at a club like Spurs,going theough a golden era in their history yet never winning any trophy...

For all the banter,even during a **** era they've still won more trophies during the last 5-6 years than any clubs besides Chelsea and Citeh

Highly doubt United and all the resources at his disposal there would be a step down :lol:

I know it’s only Granada and we just stunk it up earlier in the week but I haven’t seen the Bernabeu feel like this in a minute. League leaders playing like it. Gareth percolating, Bugatti still being that dude post CR7, and hopefully that goal takes some pressure off Hazard to get comfortable. Areola is becoming a fan favorite.

Zidane is an idiot though for not resting Kroos. Dude had the most minutes played on the team so far and we have options in the midfield, now he’s injured right when he was starting to look like himself again.

Hakimi's footwork, dribble, and ball control is nasty...got the shot off for the own goal

Dortmund 2 Freiburg 1

Can’t see Poch getting sacked. He’ll play out the season then come to a mutual agreement to leave.
Going by some of the comments here sounds like Spuds and MU are throwing in the towel this season already :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom