⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you guys watching matches? I have Sevilla on TV. Redditt hasn't been the same since they got rid of soccer streams.

Edit: NVM

Question, is Ole.

1. As bad as Jose was?
2. Worse than Jose was?
3. Not nearly as bad as it looks? (this is definitely not the answer)

Bro, United finished 2nd in the EPL just one year and half ago. When he said ”that was his greatest achievement” we all laughed. Right now he’s laughing.

Ole is worse but he still can’t get fired. Mou was better but still needed to get fired (José literally gave up on United season).

This man Ole managed Cardiff and got relegated, this man Ole was managing somewhere in Norway with Polar Bears.... 3 months later he gets a 3 year contract. It doesn’t make sense....

He was never qualified for this job to begin with, but ya still can’t fire the man until the season is over.

oh and btw UNITED (judging by all you guys reaction to the game)...... :lol:

oh we’re absolutely trash. Benfica and Sporting too. It’s embarrassing.

For the first time in like 20 years one of the Big 3 clubs aren’t in 1st place. For the first time EVER a newly PROMOTED team is leading the league. SHAMBLES.
They don't even have a crest uploaded for them by Google when I was looking at the standings :lol:

Chivas came through at the right time to drop this so us United fam can drown in our sorrows :lol:

5174f4c0e28be3fb8f85ecc6a1a30da7.jpg

I'll be in attendance if this bottle can be copped

"It's a good point away from home against a difficult opponent on a difficult surface," said Solskjaer. "We made many changes and I'm very pleased. It should have been a win. I'm fed up of talking about penalties we should have had."

Vvvvvvvruuuuuuummmmmm Vvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrruummmm

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry since you seem eager to learn, and you always ask good questions.....Watch those Portuguese and Spanish videos I posted to Trey last night when you have the time, you’d enjoy them.

I would always joke around with Spanish speakers and say “y’all just ain’t built like us, speaking Portuguese give you extra brain cells...” (typical Jose Mourinho cocky type of ish :lol: )

But there are more academic and linguistic explanations to “why Portuguese speakers understand Spanish, but Spanish speakers can’t understand Portuguese.

But it’s still fun to call y’all Spanish speakers “0ne trick pony’s “ :lol:
Always eager to learn something new, one can never have too much knowledge.

I can understand Portuguese if it's being spoken slowly, and I can read it too. I just can't speak it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom