⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter who United are playing, they find a way to make the game that much more un-enjoyable than the last one they played.....:sick:

Yea, sure the players are not the best, but why can I watch Norwhich City play attractive football, but Manchester United can't?

What are the reasons Sancho would join United Diggler? Since the Manager and the Director have just “little reasons” to do with it? I wanna hear this.

Do you think the Manager and President had anything to do with Ronaldo going to Madrid? Or do you think he was always going to sign for them because of what the club represents to him? What reasons did Ronaldo have for leaving a team that recently won a CL and league for a team that hadn’t won the CL in 8 years and the league in 2?

Form isn’t the only thing players think about when deciding who they’ll play for.

Sancho is an Englishman, there isn’t a bigger, more prestigious club in England than United. Playing for the most prestigious club in his home country would be a reason for signing with United. Sancho also left City because he wanted playing time, he’ll want to be a nailed on starter wherever he goes, United would be able to guarantee a spot in the starting XI and he would undoubtedly be the star man in the side. I’m sure he would like a significant pay raise at his next employer, United would be able to offer him that in weekly wages and in opportunities away from the pitch. IF he ever were to sign for United these would be some of the reasons why imo. Ole and Woody have little to do with them.

VAR-pen right there.

Frej has been so useless. Lost his man, then tried to manhandle him in the box. He's lucky it wasn't called.

Man all those games were bad. There was like 2-3 goals total in the 2nd half of all the games.

Question, is Ole.

1. As bad as Jose was?
2. Worse than Jose was?
3. Not nearly as bad as it looks? (this is definitely not the answer)

We're getting closer to having a solid defense, bellerin, tierney, and holding start. Martinelli shined in his league cup debut last week, his dribbling and nose for goal all seem second nature to him already.

All the gooners have mentioned it before but there's something special about these academy players. Martinelli showing his quality from the jump in preseason, Willock is banging on the door to be a permanent league starter (already should be ahead of xhaka), and Saka taking full advantage of his opportunity providing an assist in a rivalry match. Nelson and Maitland just need some confidence back and i think they will kick on again. it's more exciting to watch the young kids than the first team right now, COYG

Last edited:
Who wants a lightly used Ozil? Apparently he's locked up in the shed out back and collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom